Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

Larry Parrish posted:

Darkest Dungeon is good yeah. I think caves of qud is good but it's more of a roguelike.

Both legends of grimrock games are like playing modern Ultima. They're great

I can vouch for Caves of Qud. Its actively in development but totally playable. It gets updates every Friday with loads (usually) of new stuff and the developers are super friendly and are on SA. It's a rogue-like though but still, you should give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

extremebuff posted:

i cant play it but caves of qud has a lot of very neat poo poo in it, but thats definitely for more hardcore roguelike fans

Caves of Qud is the first roguelike I ever got into. The learning curve is steep and the difficulty is brutal but the payoff is sooo sweeet. The sense of accomplishment is real.

• Locked thread