Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Cody's Lab (beekeeping and gardening and science)

Primitive Technology (minecraft in the real world)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

funktopus posted:

This guy is awesome. A big part of his videos is that he clearly shows what he's doing, but never speaks. If you need an explanation, it's all in the annotations. The only sounds are of him building whatever he's making and nature. It's really soothing, informative, and best of all it's universally intelligible (unless you're blind, sadly).

It's an awesome contrast to "HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP IT'S ME YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBER HERE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER EPISODE OF MY SHOW, AS ALWAYS DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS" which is why I like and subscribe and tell my friends

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

DarklyDreaming posted:

Townsends is an infectiously positive channel about Colonial American historical re-enactment, usually with a focus on 300+ year old cooking recipes and food preparation techniques. By all accounts it should be the most boring channel in existence but it all just looks so tasty

Sort of related
There's a Hungarian reenactment group that does fun stuff with flintlocks and other early firearms (and sometimes also PPSh41s)
They have a neato video where they shoot at replica lamellar armor with various firearms while in historical garb

• Locked thread