Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*carefully dusting the powder sugar off the donut w/ a feather duster for 2 hours before eating*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Splatmaster posted:

There's no irony at all in using lemon scented Pledge on my lemons and polishing them up so I can see myself in them before I make lemonade

Mouthwash+Pop Rocks=fun oral hygiene

the purpose for different flavored detergents is so u don't ruin the flavor of all your favorite fruits during the rigorous cleansing process

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

imagine the horror of a pear cleaned in....sour apple scent!?!? :barf:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

I need froot flavored detergent for my froot by the foot

Might have to settle for foot powder, sorry friend

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

is it ok to add a little r powder?

Ok here is what you do go to the store buy a large jar of alphabet cookies. pick out all of the rs and grind them into a fine powder, now add to mixer and continuously add bleach until you get yourself a nice 'r' flavored cleansing paste

• Locked thread