Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a really crowd-pleasing dish:

4 tbsp. chile powder
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 large sprig dill, broken
1 gallon kirkland brand dishwashing detergent (NOT dishwasher, V IMPORTANT)
1 whole salmon, head, tails and fin removed, skin on, gutted

blend all dry ingredients gently, then season salmon inside and out, and place dill inside. place in instant pot on saute for 2 minutes each side, just to firm up fish and provide a fond. add entire gallon of kirkland brand dishwashing detergent, switch to low pressure (make sure your steam release is closed!!!!!), and set timer for 3 hours.

walk away, and in 3 hours, you get a delicious, crowd pleasing, HEALTHY and MOST IMPORTANTLY--VERY CLEAN--dish for your family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

I need froot flavored detergent for my froot by the foot

if you thoroughly cleanse the floor, the bowl, the foot, and the froot loops (don't forget to 2:1 dilute your milk with detergent!), you could place the bowl next to your foot with your extremely clean hands, then thoroughly clean a camera to take a photograph. make sure to frame up correctly so you get a clean shot.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

Alright, so listen to THIS-

Hydroponic hypoallergenic french fries cooked in e l b o w g r e a s e

i'm sorry but a greasy elbow means it's not clean. try again, bucko.

• Locked thread