Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Hellraiser 2 has a badass soundtrack, and I actually liked the movie too. The big spinning diamond thing was cool even if it didn't really make sense. No clue why they named it Leviathan. Actually I mainly just liked the music and some of the visuals, come to think of it.

Hellraiser 3 was where the series switched to comedy mode and was totally hilarious. CD-launching cyborg guy was my favorite cenobite in this one, though demon doggo comes close. [Edit] Wait no demon doggo was in the 4th one

Hellraiser 4 cranked the absurdity to the max and was thoroughly enjoyable, especially since I first saw it after watching most of Parks & Rec. Once I recognized the guy who plays Ben as a demon-raping aristocrat, I knew poo poo was off the chain, and then it goes into SPACE. What was it about cheesy horror series in the 90s/00s going into space with the 4th installment? I swear there were like three different horror series that did that. I know Leprechaun 4 did... what else? Did Jason go into space?

5 and 6 were terrible, though. I could barely get through 7, and I gave up after that. Doesn't sound like I missed much. First was definitely the best, no doubt.

I also have a replica puzzle box on my desk because I thought the design of it was super cool :) It makes a great paperweight. Or uh, decoration. Who actually uses paperweights as paperweights anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

David D. Davidson posted:

... No he did not.

poo poo memory then. I never saw any of those, alas. I could have sworn there was some other horror series in space around the same time, though.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

We have such [terrible] sights to show you

• Locked thread