Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
I saw ODESZA here in Seattle at Bumbershoot last weekend. Fun show, plenty of live percussion (the drum line is cool and good) and horns which added quite a bit. They were about a third of the way into the set, in the middle of Say My Name, and the main stage power went out. Everybody thought they just wanted us to sing the chorus, but eventually they just wandered off stage and we realized it wasn't part of the show. Power came back about 5 minutes later and they killed the rest of it thankfully. They brought out WYNNE, Naomi Wild and Leon Bridges for their respective songs which was great. Totally agree with the poster above that the run from Intro to Boy is rad, Boy might be my favorite track on the album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlE1MVfysU4
:aaaaa: