Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I saw Rezz last night because of this thread and she was great. First time going to an EDM show in years and I had a blast. Planning to go see Illenium next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'm sure my last few posts ITT have all been about Rezz, but she's putting out a new album in like 2 months!

https://twitter.com/OfficialRezz/status/1002580945831002113

So stoked for more Rezz. Album artwork is sick too.

Haven’t gotten to many shows recently but I’ve got tickets for Glitch Mob next week and then I’m driving up to Delaware for firefly and I think Odesza and San Holo are the two sets I’m most excited for. And then it’s a few months off but seeing Allison Wonderland in DC at echo stage in August. Glad to finally have some EDM shows coming up, it’s been a while since anyone I like has been through town.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Just saw The Glitch Mob live for the 4th time in New Orleans (both Ooah's and my hometown). They continue to be one of my favorite live acts I've ever seen. Like, easily in the top 10.

The Blade 2.0 loving rules and looks even more futuristic than 1.0.

Elohim was amazing too!

If they're playing anywhere near you, I urge you to go.

I second this, saw them a couple weeks ago and that show was great. Really wish Elohim had been at the one I went to though.

Saw Odesza close out Firefly last night. Perfect closing act for the festival and that may be one of the most fun shows I’ve been to. I’ve never seen so many glow sticks in one place.