Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

This new JUSTICE reminds me of their mid 2000s era of when I got into that music in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I didn't hate their newer stuff but listening to this next to Genesis has me really excited. I want to see this poo poo mixed live

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Saw him last thursday here in charlotte. He was pretty cool tbh I had never seen his live shows before

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Saw subtronics tonight. I love the alien music poo poo he does and hes is so friendly, all love. He came out to the afters to hang too.

I think the best sets all night were his opener/someone who played at the afters too. SuperAve. Guy had some banger sets.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

looking at that i wouldnt want to pay that much either lol. so you gotta figure out if you want to stay close friends with the group or are fine skipping a year

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Met Hamdi after his set tonight! He was so loving cool. Guy actually radiates good energy

We broke the rail (literally) when Counting started playing.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 16, 2024

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Chase and status came through Charlotte last night, was an incredible show. It was really funny watching all the older crowd show up and it was sold out.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

KO Derf posted:

I'm going to the 2nd show in Denver on April 12. Sold out almost immediately and I assume it's going to be full of us olds.

I'm 30 and i felt young af in the crowd

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

gently caress man I saw of the trees at HiJinx and love their stuff, sure it was a great show.

Inzo came thru here on Friday and I loving lost it when he started playing The Descent, def my favorite track from Rezz's new album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah but he's coming to Charlotte and I'm gonna go bc he's a local lol