Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Infected Mushroom was traditional psytrance and then they became...uhh, less psytrance? Or poppy psytrance? I don't even know what you'd call what they became. I also don't know what their newer stuff sounds like, because I haven't listened to them since Legend of the Black Shawarma and that was apparently a few albums ago. I'd assume it sounds like the poppier psytrance stuff they made on that album because that seemed to be the direction they were heading in. Their evolution seemed to be similar to Pendulum's, who started out as just a drum n bass act but then evolved into kind of an electro rock act. (Then Pendulum turned into Knife Party :v: )

Oh man, I remember when Infected Mushroom started branching out. They always ended up in song packs I'd download for Stepmania, so my familiarity basically begins and ends with a handful of songs, but yeah, I got a pretty good idea of their evolution from what I downloaded. Their later songs felt like they took on a lot of glitch hop influences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU