Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KO Derf
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Rope

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Chase and status came through Charlotte last night, was an incredible show. It was really funny watching all the older crowd show up and it was sold out.
I'm going to the 2nd show in Denver on April 12. Sold out almost immediately and I assume it's going to be full of us olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KO Derf
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Rope

Rageaholic posted:

Pretty Lights is one of the headliners of ACL Fest this year. I hope that gets livestreamed. Have they ever livestreamed that fest in the past? I can't remember if I've watched that one or not.

e: ODESZA The Last Goodbye Cinematic Experience (the movie that was in theaters last year for one night only that I saw) is gonna be released, both on Blu-Ray and digital. Pre-orders for the Blu-Ray here: https://store.odesza.com/products/the-last-goodbye-cinematic-experience-blu-ray-digital-download

Pretty Lights just announced their 2 days at Red Rocks. Cannot wait to hit up one of those shows. Plus with the Odesza Boulder show coming up, it's going to be a damned good summer for music in Denver.