Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm a bit disappointed by that NERO/RL Grime collab, to be honest. RL Grime is one of the few Trap producers I keep an eye on because VOID was so drat good and unique, but it sounds like he's not even there on that track. Sounds like cookie-cutter 'melodic Dubstep/Trap' to me.

Normally I stick to the D&B thread but this one is about half Other Stuff, so here it is.This one starts with some Dubstep, gets a bit silly with the Trap stuff, and kicks into some two-step Neurofunk with a little cooldown surprise at the end. Enjoy!

OPERATIONS vol. 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5sJQsZ4Wis
I was wrong, the video took no time to upload.

Google Drive downloadable HQ audio

Tracklist:

Enjoyed this very much tonight, thank you for your hard work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

He looks like he belongs on a daytime soap opera.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Josh Lyman posted:

Welp, bought my flight for EDC, no going back now. Since my EDC Orlando trip got derailed by Hurricane Nicole last November, EDC Las Vegas will now be my first real festival. (I've been to 2 smaller 2 day festivals, both last year)

HOWEVER I'm sad I'm missing out on Ultra since the lineup is crazy good this year. Plus Eric Prydz is doing a HOLO set. I'm a little concerned that since he's also doing a HOLO set at Coachella that he might not even play EDC :ohdear: (I know he can't do a HOLO set at EDC since they don't let you customize the stages).

Gonna be so pissed if that's happens. Though it'll more than make up for it if I can see him in NYC or DC this year.

I haven't heard anything about Eric Prydz playing in DC this year, do you have any more info on that? I'd love to catch him.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

We saw Eric Prydz last night with Cristoph opening for him at Echostage DC. Excellent show, but I think I've realized i cant do EDM shows anymore. Music great, venue great, but man I just can't stand getting jostled so much. If everybody had their own little square to vibe in it would be fine, but I just can't be bumoed and shoved all night.

Related - tried Loops ear plugs for the first time. 10/10, stayed in all night, didn't hurt my ears, no volume soundness in the morning. Definitely recommend.