Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACValiant
Sep 7, 2005

Huh...? Oh, this? Nah, don't worry. Just in the middle of some messy business.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I still can’t get over how good a show Madeon put on at Red Rocks

drat, I'm pretty jealous. I've always wanted to see Madeon I haven't made it happen yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACValiant
Sep 7, 2005

Rageaholic posted:

Anyone got anything relevant to this thread on your Spotify Wrapped? Skrillex, San Holo and ODESZA were in my favorite artists and all 5 of my top songs came from Quest for Fire. I guess I really liked that album lol

Porter Robinson came in on my top list. I'm seeing him in December so I've been listening to all of the set list playlists I find on there.

ACValiant
Sep 7, 2005

I got tickets to the Justice show in DC. I'm really hyped!

ACValiant
Sep 7, 2005

Madeon is going to be playing at Echostage in DC in July and I would be totally down to go but my wife isn't going to be in town during that time. Going by myself is a pretty meh option. Also the last time I went to Echostage to see Porter Robinson it was loving packed to the gills, I had like a square foot of room to dance in. It sucks because I would really like to see Madeon but I'm leaning towards no this time.

When did I get so old, this would have been an easy sell when I was in my 20's haha.