Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
How many packs of virginia slims can Frieza go through in a day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

chiaotzu is a 50 year old man in super

he's a jiangshi and does not age

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Lamebot posted:

How many packs of virginia slims can Frieza go through in a day?

Trick question. He goes through three: the son, the planet, and the king.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New trailer for Sparking Zero tomorrow.
https://x.com/dragonballgames/status/1784945744706707663

For reference, we know these characters will be on it: Master Vs Student trailer with Whis, Roshi, adult Gohan, Future Gohan (Base/SS) and Piccolo (Early) in one side and Beerus, Yamcha, Krillin, Videl, Future Trunks (Sword) (Base/SS) and kid Gohan in the other.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I wonder if Krillin will get a Z and Super differentiation. I know his repertoire didn't change much but to say he didn't change from Namek to ToP is silly. Give him an Ult. with 18 chipping in.

That being said, #17 & #18 would (should) get similar treatment too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

I wonder if Krillin will get a Z and Super differentiation. I know his repertoire didn't change much but to say he didn't change from Namek to ToP is silly. Give him an Ult. with 18 chipping in.

That being said, #17 & #18 would (should) get similar treatment too.

I doubt we'll get separated versions of Krillin and 18, even though I agree on the former at least. 17 is already confirmed to get them, the 17 in the official site is specifically "Android 17 (Super)" (not to be confused with Super 17, likely also in the game either from the get-go or as DLC). 17 Super is shown in his ranger outfit, while the scans for Master vs Student show 17 with this original RR clothes, so both 17s are essentially confirmed already.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
whis will forever be weird on the roster to me since canonically he's barely lifts a finger, i can hardly picture him ki blasting

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

TheHan posted:

whis will forever be weird on the roster to me since canonically he's barely lifts a finger, i can hardly picture him ki blasting

In Xenoverse he kind of just gently waves his arm and you get tossed around like a rag doll.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Yeah, every time we see Whis "fight" in games, he's clearly not actually trying. One of his super attacks in Kakarot's DLC is literally just him eating a sweet, and launching thousands of energy blasts in his enjoyment of it. Even if you bop him around, the most he acts is slightly surprised you landed a hit.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It would have been so hype to see Goku claw his way to the angels level but alas

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

He was already sparring with an angel

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

something i liked about super was how much of it was goku losing fights & establishing how much higher he had to climb. no longer just throwing increasingly more indestructible freaks at the earth for goku to deal with, here's a bunch of actual trained martial artists who are better than goku at all of the things goku is best at. challenged him to personally improve in a way he hadn't been since DB-era

until the manga-only stuff, which went back to the indestructible freaks. and the broly movie but that was a role reversal so it's fair play

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whis fakes being knocked out in xenoverse lol

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Goku did bite Whis which is probably the first time an angel has ever been hit by anything.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Darko posted:

Goku did bite Whis which is probably the first time an angel has ever been hit by anything.

Goku's bite has powers beyond a god, confirmed.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Goku's bite has powers beyond a god, confirmed.

rabies

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Master VS Student dropped. Shows who we knew would show + 17 (Z) and 18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNf7A4rHczc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twMUdTmztE

Japanese VAs