Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

I got the will to drive myself sleepless
Fat Gotenks was the first failure resut Trunks and Goten got when practicing the dance in the Buu Saga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

The original dubs are an HFIL of a time.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

Absolute tragedy. The man was a legend and I hope he knew he left a mark on the whole world that few could ever dream of making.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

Evolution is the kind of film that was made for bad movie nights, although despite how loose an adaptation it is you do need to be familiar with Dragon Ball to fully appreciate the trash.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

The shotgun is his power limiter, keeping him at a cool 5 at all times. With the pull of the trigger, the full extent of his agricultural might is unleashed.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

Frieza will be the Carl to Capsule Corps' Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

Even by the standards of DBZ characters, Broly's dialogue past his debut movie is little but inarticulate screaming and "KAKAROTTTTTTTT", so I don't think it's that hard to get a replacement for. I guess they could go for Zeno Robinson if they're really particular about having a good sound-alike.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

drrockso20 posted:

Nah BT3 had both Appule and a generic Frieza Soldier on the roster, and I hope that sort of thing continues with Sparking Zero with all sorts of dumb obscure goobers, let me play as the Spice Boys or the Bio Warriors

This is something I always love about the games, just exploring obscure deep lore for what ifs, like having Devil Man take on Frieza with the Devilmite beam.

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

His ultimate form, Swim-Swam Trunks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

Hit (Making Donuts)