Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Good to see at least a few of us trying to make SA awful again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/malwaexpress/status/887863357159612416/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

breaklaw posted:

go back to D&D

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm very glad about John McCain's cancer.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/887868250972991488

:thunk:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sinteres posted:

Nobody's saying anyone needs to be crying buckets. It's just the preemptively dancing on people's graves thing some people in this thread like doing that others find offputting. If you believe in an ideology rooted in humanism, turning into a loving ghoul whenever someone you don't like dies isn't putting your best foot forward.

I just need to post this here to loving laugh at it really hard.

:newlol: :laffo: :newlol:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

breaklaw posted:

:thunk:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Assad Must Go Curse strikes again!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

WampaLord posted:

I just need to post this here to loving laugh at it really hard.

:newlol: :laffo: :newlol:

mods, please ban this person that linked a d&d thread

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB3BNgdfEkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QISnyDX3Gzg

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Happy That John Mccaine is going to die (hopefully painfully) gently caress him, wish he died getting tortured in vietnam to be honest.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

go back to D&D

Lol what up Lastgirl. You going to probate me now? :downs:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is there a list of the most harmful things mccain voted yes on?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

in an Oct. 18, 2001, appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, with the nation on edge about the anthrax mailings and in the early stages of the campaign in Afganistan, McCain singled out Iraq.

After sharing his views about how events were unfolding in Afghanistan, McCain told Letterman: "I think we'll do fine. The second phase — if I could just make one, very quickly — the second phase is Iraq. There is some indication, and I don't have the conclusions, but some of this anthrax may — and I emphasize may — have come from Iraq."

In January 2002, while touring the flight bridge of an aircraft carrier on the Arabian Sea, McCain shouted: "Next up: Baghdad!"

He fleshed out his views in a speech at a NATO security policy conference in Munich on Feb. 2, 2002.

"Terrorist training camps exist on Iraqi soil, and Iraqi officials are known to have had a number of contacts with al-Qaida. These were probably not courtesy calls," he said. "Americans have internalized the mantra that Afghanistan represents only the first front in our global war on terror. The next front is apparent, and we should not shrink from acknowledging it. A terrorist resides in Baghdad, with the resources of an entire state at his disposal, flush with cash from illicit oil revenues and proud of a decade-long record of defying the international community's demands that he come clean on his programs to develop weapons of mass destruction."

on Face the Nation, he made clear that if it took war to remove Hussein, he was all for it.

"Look, we need a regime change in Iraq," he said. "If we can do it on the cheap by having operations involving just Special Forces and some air power and opponents within, either the Kurds in the south, Shiites in the north [sic], then that's fine. But we have to be prepared to do whatever is necessary to bring about this regime change. I think we also ought to prepare the American public in — in — by way of informing them that Saddam Hussein has these weapons, continues to attempt to improve the — their capability and would not be reluctant to export them to other countries."

He continued, "So we need to keep telling the American people that as well, as well as basically — if I may be so blunt — frightening them — frightening and scaring them every day."

In early 2003, with calls for invasion of Iraq growing more insistent, McCain's was among the most fervent voices.

"Sept. 11, 2001 showed that al-Qaida is a grave threat," he wrote in a Feb. 14, 2003 opinion piece in USA Today. "Saddam Hussein has the ability to make a far worse day of infamy by turning Iraq into a weapons assembly line for al-Qaida's network. ... Saddam is an international felon who has repeatedly violated the terms of his parole and is planning further crimes with his terrorist accomplices. He must be brought to justice once and for all."

The record clearly supports the contention that McCain "was already turning his sights to Iraq just days after 9/11" — indeed he singled out Iraq on Letterman — and became a "leading supporter" of the war, as Obama said. We find his claim to be True.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
something something lived long enough to become a villain

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

breaklaw posted:

Please don't post here thanks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

breaklaw posted:

no need to toot your own horn like this, noted rape apologist breaklaw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I knew breaklaw sucked by lol at him being a tape apologist

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I was here before all of you fake reg date knobslobs and I'll still be here after you're gone

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
How can I fake a reg date? asking for a friend

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

please don't ruin the one good thread in here thanks

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Jose posted:

"how was I supposed to know the electrical tape was just duct tape? she showed me her ID and everything man"

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

if you ask me, that painter's tape was just begging to be painted on

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I forget is meghan lovely too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Karl Barks posted:

please don't ruin the one good thread in here thanks

ok

which thread are we talking about

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

cancer picked the wrong guy to mess with

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ok

which thread are we talking about

The Jeb! thread of course!

Cuck Yeah!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

something something lived long enough to become a villain

by graduating flight school instead of dying in one of his many fiery crashes?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

The Jeb! thread of course!

Cuck Yeah!

Jeb!ebrate Good Times! Come On!

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

John McCain dedicated his entire career to warmongering. His life's work was trying to get as many people as possible killed in bloody and pointless conflict. gently caress him.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

by graduating flight school instead of dying in one of his many fiery crashes?

if he'd keeled over after the 2000 or even the 2008 campaign he'd be remembered as a torture victim (which he was regardless of if you think he deserved it) who became a run-of-the-mill jerkbag senator

now not so much

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

breaklaw posted:

john mccain is dyin and yer not treating this with respect thats just messed up

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lastgirl posted:

john mccain is dyin and yer not treating this with respect thats just messed up

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

he was real adamant about defending trump's "locker room talk" excuse

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

you know what makes for great 'locker room talk'?

the grapefruit-sized tumour in mccain's head

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

having a sweaty locker room towel fight with my boys, shouting about how glad I am for senator McCain's painful brain death from cancer

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as I, myself, lay in a hospital bed, waiting to see back how badly my nerves may be shot, I think of one thing to ease and hasten my recovery

Lastgirl posted:

cancer picked the wrong guy to mess with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weeping Wound posted:

as I, myself, lay in a hospital bed, waiting to see back how badly my nerves may be shot, I think of one thing to ease and hasten my recovery

also scalia's still dead and stev scalise had his dick and rear end in a top hat blown to smitherines, so theres that

• Locked thread