Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.
I haven't heard a lot of Dave Ramsey, but from the five-minute chunks I've caught on my car radio every six months or so, I take away this: (1) yes, the Christian thing, which I do find a bit off putting just because of how loving hard he hits it, almost to the extent that you'd think he's telling you you can't possibly be financially successful unless you go to an authorized Christian church each and every week and tithe (and maybe that's exactly what he means), and (2) get debt free.

Can you comment on point 2? It seems like a worthy enough goal to me, but I know I haven't heard/read enough of him to catch everything Ramsey would want to tell me about it if I gave him the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread