Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
excited for the My Summer Car race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I hope the Es are ready to S at the A

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Game looked like it would be more fun without the combat, run kept getting fun but then nope, combat sequence

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The runner looks more bored than me. I mean, if I was actually watching. And not even bringing on someone else to pull the weight in the entertainment department seems a suspect decision.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
ESA seem kinda bad at estimates

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I mean apparently it's all down to loading times in this case (although there's no way they took THAT many minutes, from the sound of it the run was good as mentioned so you'd have to tag on another like 5 to account for a bad run). It just feels like every game I've tuned in to has been even or over the estimate.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Rayman looks like the kind of platformer where I'd find the hitboxes of everything extremely infuriating.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Link Between Worlds is my first Zelda game, it's quite fun and the puzzles generally hit the nice spot of being easy enough to solve every time without necessarily being trivial (most of the time). However from watching LttP and such, I had expected the dungeons to be a lot bigger than they have been (I haven't completed the game, only gathered all the sages). Maybe they would seem larger if there wasn't a map.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This poor LttP runner can at least comfort himself that he's not at GDQ so he's only being seen by maybe 1/15th as many people

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

TeaJay posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/esagame

TMR is playing Battletoads on some watermelons.

Yes you read that right.

This is the real speedrunning experience right here

could use louder volume though for both game and especially mic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
He's gaiden this ninja through the levels with watermelon expertise

• Locked thread