Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
These announcers are punchy as gently caress. What time is it there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
I like this bit where they're renaming the plant with donations. There's a lot of value to ESA being a goofier speedrun marathon.

mangler103 fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 22, 2017

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Good god, this runner is just death. And who approved a game with hours of unskippable cutscenes?

EDIT: My cat stepped on my keyboard and muted the audio of the stream, and I didn't notice for 5 minutes.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

This Illbleed game looks pretty cool. Never heard of it before.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

Oh hey it's that guy who got kicked out of agdq for mic dropping a 300 dollar mic.

Didn't he also refuse to follow the 'no cursing' rule? And didn't he threaten to start his own speedrunning marathon?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Haha, this guy is just pushing this massive harvester around.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Pakled posted:

This guy keeps ragging on this game (Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom) but it actually looks pretty fun.

I dig the show and this looks like a pretty decent realization of some of the stuff in the show.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

I really want to like the Paper Mario run, but the guy running it is making me cringe so hard.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

How do you not keep a backup save for a trick that precise? He said all those jumps were frame perfect.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

What's the deal with this Wonderful 101 game? Do you literally have 101 dudes following you around? Like Pikmin?

Looks chaotic.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Man, a second 4+ hour GTA run? Is this just a huge series in Europe?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

The homemade chicken costumes are working like crazy.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

I go away for a few hours, and check back in, and yet another GTA game is starting up. Did I fall into a hell dimension, or a Twilight Zone ep or something? Are all speedruns GTA now?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Although this Vice City run makes me really want to play VC again, so I guess I can't complain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Pakled posted:

Oh man I'm late for this, but Super Metroid Rotation owns

Such a bizarre idea, but it was awesome.

• Locked thread