Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Ron Bass taking the spurs to Brutus Beefcake was one of the most horrifying things I saw in wrestling as a kid.

For me, it's something that we haven't come to in this thread yet. We have seen both people involved in it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Thank you for that reference. I needed a laugh today. :)

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Thank you for this. I legit scared my cats laughing at this.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

quote:

I forgot how big the Astrodome felt in scope for WM3

That would be the Silverdome.

Brother.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gavok posted:

As bad as that was, it was short and Run DMC was a pretty huge get for Wrestlemania. The Instant Replay skit was bad dry humor that felt like fifteen minutes when it was only five.

Now, as for Wrestlemania music segments so awful that you can't officially see them anywhere, there was once a rendition of "America the Beautiful" that was so horrendous that the crowd booed it and rightfully so.

The DX band? Only one that comes to mind.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Shawn and Marty forever!

Someone may need to do a safety check on J-Ru here....

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib
Not gonna lie, I was hoping to see Rarity tackle WrestleMania 9.

Though given some of her comments in the Farewell callouts I cant help but think the upcoming Rarities are for the Golden Era only, and a new set will be done for the New Generation era in possibly a different thread....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

You can't fix Earthquake that's for sure!

Well he *is* dead so... :(