Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
*Looks at the Snake-eye cards.* And I thought Tears had a lovely ratio on the rarities.

5 UR
4 SR
3 R
2 N

My F2P rear end is not building this deck without taking apart at least two others for dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
on the plus side you're going to get a bazillion gems for this anniversary event

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Ardeem posted:

*Looks at the Snake-eye cards.* And I thought Tears had a lovely ratio on the rarities.

5 UR
4 SR
3 R
2 N

My F2P rear end is not building this deck without taking apart at least two others for dust.

Cheaper than TCG!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I've now gotten Blue Eyes in addition to Dark Magician for my special pack

Come on :suicide:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I've now gotten Blue Eyes in addition to Dark Magician for my special pack

Come on :suicide:

I got the cool new boss monster.....for T.G.....

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
My code: 2c0165d7

Nyaa posted:

My code number is easy to remember 3d7b7999

Claimed, thanks.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Looks like we're getting two events this month, Synchro/Link and 5Ds Legend Anthology. I thought the former would basically be a Snake-Eye/Swordsoul festival, but Snake-Eye Ash is banned for it. Swordsoul is basically still intact besides Protos though, so I'm guessing that'll be roughly 90% of the field.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Might as well show my code since I love Swordsoul.

123c1e55.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/TheDuelLogs/status/1756041794960429259

:getin:

Seriously though, the new Snake-Eyes stuff is so much fun. Had an amazing game against a Tearlaments deck where turn one I went through a bunch of link climbs, setting up enough disruption to keep them from killing me on their turn, then followed up by going through a Synchro line, clearing their board, and setting up multiple negates on their turn to get them to scoop.

they want shady
May 11, 2013

ThermoPhysical posted:

I'm a returning player and I think I'm still in the tutorial. I have 5,110 gems and I'm not sure what I should be spending them on. I heard something about bad packs or decks or something?

I just used your code, thanks!

Dunno how long it's been since you haven't played but I asked the same thing in December and thread concensus was that Salamangreat, Black Wings, and Zombies were the best structure decks to start with. I also got Swordsoul reccomended as an archetype but I don't know a lot about it, now that It has a Structure deck It may be the best.

If for whatever reason it doesn't work out for you I can vouch for the Salamangreats. It's a solid starter deck and it's relatively cheap to build it up to something decent.

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

Dropping my code: 362659a4

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
For my last UR from the anniversary campaign, I got...Crystal Bond. :geno:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Oh hell yes Speedroid is legal and viable for both these events. I'm gonna get so many fuckin gems.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Terrortop being at 3 for Legends seems like an oversight, if they're hitting things like Crimson Resonator, but hey it ought to be fun.

Abyss Actor is legal for both events, and I pulled an, uh, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Overlord from one of the Anniversary packs, which could be a fun tech card.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Huh the only one of my decks that isn't completely crippled in this Legends event is Fluffals so I guess I'm running an insane Fluffal deck padded out with a small Xeno Meteorus engine to hopefully help replace some of my Toybox pops that got banned.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.
Gonna drop my code in here as well: 1f599648

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
It seems like Insect OTK is still the easiest way to slam through the Legend Anthology. I'm currently 5-0 with the following list:

1x Shiny Black "C" Squadder
3x Gokipole
3x Baby Spider
3x Guard Mantis
3x Resonance Insect
3x Retaliating "C"
3x Dragonbite
3x Mother Spider Splitter
2x Doom Dozer
3x Dark Hole
1x Raigeki
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
3x Insect Imitation
3x Lightning Vortex
1x Foolish Burial
3x Twin Twister
1x Infinite Impermanence

3x Number 70: Malevolent Sin
3x Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula
3x Number 84: Pain Gainer
3x Number 77: The Seven Sins
3x Beetrooper Armor Horn

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Fluffals are almost always close to full power in these events, they're amazing for farming wins

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

i love dlinks but can we get a proofreader or maybe psct for skills please i'm begging you what does any of this poo poo Mean

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Lol yeah that's hosed. What it's supposed to be, from what I can get from Reddit, is something like this:

You can Normal Summon "Chronicle Magician" and Normal Monsters with 2500 ATK or DEF without tributing. You cannot Special Summon Effect Monsters, except LIGHT/DARK Spellcasters, DARK Dragons, and monsters with a Level.

Once per turn, if you have Normal Summoned or Fusion Summoned "Chronicle Sorceress" or a Level 7 or higher monster this turn: You can add one "Successor Soul" or one "Dark Magician" or "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, then send one non-Effect Monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY, whose name is not among the monsters on your field and in your GY.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I'm playing on switch and sometimes Master Duel won't load? The game launches, the Nintendo logo appears, and just a black screen afterwards

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Rescue-ACE has been a lot of fun in the current event. Kind of crazy how it's the third best Fire deck right now.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Easily crushed both of the February Master Duel events with my Speedroid deck. And managed to use them gems to scrape together all the URs to build that pure Snake-Eyes deck to boot.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Skios posted:

Rescue-ACE has been a lot of fun in the current event. Kind of crazy how it's the third best Fire deck right now.

the deck doesn't even have its best cards and i'm already sad its totally going to get hit before that

"pure" rescue-ACE is a deck i love

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I went 11-1 in the event. Two or three of those were snap concedes where I won the coin flip and played through whatever interactions they had, but it feels like such a solid deck. Also, I love that getting hit with Ash Blossom going first just opens up a different line now, as long as I can get two bodies on the field.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Playing Snake-Eyes in MD and this is legitimately too many effects. I've lost 2 duels because I hit the time limit confirming effect activations.

poo poo just keeps going.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 25, 2024

Captain Flame Guy
Mar 11, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

Playing Snake-Eyes in MD and this is legitimately too many effects. I've lost 2 duels because I hit the time limit confirming effect activations.

poo poo just keeps going.

I've won matches against Snake-Eyes a bunch of time this way, just let them time themselves out.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
IRL Yugioh would be vastly improved by the addition of a chess clock.

Captain Flame Guy
Mar 11, 2012

I kinda feel like it would but I also imagine it getting messy really quick when swapping the clock whenever you do literally anything that could be responded to.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Captain Flame Guy posted:

I kinda feel like it would but I also imagine it getting messy really quick when swapping the clock whenever you do literally anything that could be responded to.

It could be like Master Duel timer (assuming toggle on/off) where the opposing user has to smack the timer in order to have a response window

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
New Master Duel banlist:

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
New Eldlich solo mode. It rewards the following cards:

Flair posted:

New Master Duel banlist:

Interesting, the banlist only makes slight hits on Mathemech, Branded, and SHS. Gives back some strength to Tearlaments, Adventurer Engine, and Prank-Kids

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Welcome back prank kids, it's been too long.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
soulpiercer to 2 is stupid but on the other hand SHS is actually kind of getting crept out already

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Huh, Master Duel's next event is going back to the very first ban list. If I had any UR dust to spare, I'd be tempted to craft a Pot of Greed.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

I'm 7 for 7 with this deck that's just my favorite deck from childhood.

These kids in the event do not understand you have to out pace the opponent in GOAT otherwise you just lose.

Did run into one person playing real rear end GOAT chaos that was pretty fun.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

So far I've only run into one person who was willing to craft Pot of Greed and draw two cards.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

People don't respect the classics. I opened double Marauding Captain, passed the turn, they summoned Horus, went to battle, stared for a good ninety seconds or so, set the two and passed the turn. On my turn I drew Mobius, used Soul Exchange to tribute their Horus and blow up their back row, and passed. Their turn, they summoned another Horus, spent another ninety seconds staring at my captains in the battle phase, then surrendered.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Metamorphosis should be brought back for one ban list only, as a joke, just to see what degenerate poo poo is now possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Metamorphosis should be brought back for one ban list only, as a joke, just to see what degenerate poo poo is now possible

I can be trusted with metamorphosis into Duality.