Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Anti-Tachyon posted:

Just spent several hours banging my head against the Skill Drain duel trial, trying to build a deck that could win one single game, before I remembered Qliphort exists and instantly went 3-0. I suspect a lot of people were having problems too because half the decks were just DM and BEWD structures, and the other half were all decks I'd tried and failed at myself (normal pendulum, burn, exodia, even a snake-eyes player somehow).

I got my three wins on Weatherpainters.

*edit* What a terrible place to page snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
As punishment for my hubris, every match I’ve had today was against someone whose opening hand was 4 hand traps and a way to search Snake-Eye Ash.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I got my three wins with Dark Magician. It's the only deck I have.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Getting my three wins in this event was like pulling teeth. And it wasn't even worth it.

But on the upside I finally pulled and dusted enough things to make that Nouvelles deck. Did a few practice runs against the ai and I didn't understand it at first. But it has slowly started to click and man when it works it is fun as hell.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Yeah I'll type it out give me just one second to edit it into this post

I can do a little write up on the whys and wherefores on the ratios and the non-nouevelle and possible changes I'd recommend if you'd like

Hey so I would love a write up guide on how to pilot this and any tips against specific decks. I thought I was doing decent against an Eldlich deck until he locked me out with summon limit. Then a Snake Eyes player just overwhelmed me with sheer board presence. I dunno if I'm supposed to be reactive or aggressive or what with this deck.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
New selection pack announced:

Also big data update for all version of Master Duel

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
where the gently caress are the aromages???

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Looks like we're finally getting line breaks on card text. Took them long enough.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Skios posted:

Looks like we're finally getting line breaks on card text. Took them long enough.

Holy poo poo thank gently caress

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
New Selection Pack:

New cooking secret pack:

Updated secret packs:

Flair fucked around with this message at 08:14 on May 9, 2024

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

the funniest part of my beloved suship finally getting a secret pack is the fact that they threw in painful decision as an SR in the set, proving once and for all that it is an in-engine suship card

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Bumper Stickup posted:

Hey so I would love a write up guide on how to pilot this and any tips against specific decks. I thought I was doing decent against an Eldlich deck until he locked me out with summon limit. Then a Snake Eyes player just overwhelmed me with sheer board presence. I dunno if I'm supposed to be reactive or aggressive or what with this deck.

I missed this post and will work on something when I get home this weekend.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Oh wow, they actually made Memento very affordable and gave the big guy an animation. They really took it out on Horus, though. But I'm only missing 2 Angwitch, an Imsety and Little Knights after 40 packs. Feels nice to have some good pulls for once.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Pulled S:P on my first ten pull. When I pulled the S:P back when agov came out, I recall I fell to my hands and knees right there in the card shop. It’s insane and we also have spright elf. poo poo is bound to get loving crazy

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I got at least one of every memento card except Angwitch and a good amount of the Horus cards. No Little Knight after 40 packs though.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
New datamine leaks: https://www.masterduelmeta.com/leaks-and-updates

Anti-Tachyon
Oct 25, 2010

Thank god limit 1 is coming back. That and N/R were the only events I think I've actually enjoyed.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
I kind of forgot how much fun Spright is, even with both the core and its various engines being slammed to hell and back on the banlist. There really is no reason to keep Nimble Beaver of all cards limited.

Skios fucked around with this message at 00:46 on May 11, 2024

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Master Duel WCS next month:

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Oh boy, Limit 1 festival! Time to take a break from the endless slog of Fire decks on ladder!

Ten minutes of deck building later:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Visas Starfrost gently caress off

If I wanted to play your stupid cards, Id be in ranked duel not the event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
I really don't like that they made that a loaner. If I'm not playing against that, it's Branded Tear or Cyberse piles. At least I'm almost done with the event on Swordsoul.