Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

drrockso20 posted:

So I'm contemplating getting into this game again(already obtained one of the YGOpro clones to get some practice), what would be a good deck type to get into that isn't too complex, too expensive, and has a strong theme to it?

Deskbots are pretty fun, cheap, and have a good amount of generic Machine support for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

The new Counter Fairy stuff sounds cool. I had a Parshath-based LP gain deck in one of the 5Ds video games, so this kind of stuff is really interesting.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Looking forward to the Crystron Link, I've always had a soft spot for synchro spamming.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Well, that's 20 less bucks I have to spend on my casual Metalfoes deck :confuoot:

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Didn't VRAINS also have like, six recap episodes in the first season? I'd definitely call that low.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Cleretic posted:

By the way, if you're an even bigger nerd than just someone who gets into card games, Bandai has announced an upcoming model kit:

https://twitter.com/House_of_Champs/status/1372728550210560000

That sounds like a pretty fun thing to pair with the 2019 mega-tin.

*Ancient Egyptian spirit not included.

But in all honesty that looks sick as hell.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Vandar posted:

Dear Konami please bring rush duels to the west thanks.

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Ardeem posted:

Blue-eyes has an XYZ?

Don't remember off-hand if it has a specific one, but it can probably go into some generic rank 8s.