Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Weird way of writing Noble Knights
Ghostrick4ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Does anyone know where can I can find Grinder Golem? It's the only card I need to complete my assholish "banish everything" deck, plus two more Needle Worms because people don't hate me enough, I went to several places in my city that sell bunch of single cards and none had it.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Speaking of, I was going through my stuff and without anything else to do, I took pictures of my collection of cards

http://imgur.com/a/LaQYY
I can't stop laughing at Exodia's crotch

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

Trollandtoad and face2face are the two sites I use to order cards. One of em will usually have what I want.
Those sites are good, thanks!