Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Balache404 posted:

All of them also have 1850 DEF, the same as da burger. If not support it's definitely a reference.

EDIT: NEVERMIND THE COUNTER TRAP NUKES THE BOARD IF YOU SUMMON THE BURGER.

....if Hungry Burger is Special summoned... banish this card... TRIBUTE as many monsters your opponent controls as possible??

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

loving Traffic Ghost getting an animation lmao.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Other way around. Tears were PHHY, Bystials DABL.
And yeah bystials were a clear anti tear tech for the meta since it makes their fusion effects fizzle.

Still wrong! Tear was POTE, then Bystials were DABL, but then the Ishizu cards that made Tear crazy were in MAMA. All of this in a 3-4 month period.

PHHY was the set that put Kashtira on the map more than anything else.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Ardeem posted:

*Looks at the Snake-eye cards.* And I thought Tears had a lovely ratio on the rarities.

5 UR
4 SR
3 R
2 N

My F2P rear end is not building this deck without taking apart at least two others for dust.

Cheaper than TCG!

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna drop my code in here as well: 1f599648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Balanced Maxx C?

I might agree if you couldn't Nib under it, but you can so IMO it's just as powerful as Maxx C (If not more on account of proccing off Normal Summons). The random shuffling away is the only thing really holding it back