Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

I don't know which I'm most pumped about. Like bandit Keith and coin flip are awesome but the other two are awesome and seem more effective.

All the legacy support they've been doing has really helped refocus my interest on the game. So many more deck building possibilities now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

I've been enjoying gouki. Rematch allows some decent plays. They also mix well with other archetypes. I use spyral resort and super agents to do easier link and xyz plays. The resort also keeps my gouki searches live by sending them back to the deck. You can also splash predaplants. You can set up some different boards off the tour guide one. That one will also set up your rematches if you discard a gouki besides the level 4 for it and xyz the two plants into invoker for the level 4. You can also get into stuff like tzolkin off of a searched instant fusion summoning sea monster Theseus and the level 5 gouki.

Goukis currently have 3 main deck monsters, 1 spell, and 1 link out in the tcg. You could probably get a set of each for 5$ total. They are getting a new maindeck monster and at least 1 new link in circuit break but they should be cheap.

The deck has also had a small presence in japan. That's mainly a build mixed with heroes and brilliant fusion.

LeisureSuit Canary fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Oct 5, 2017

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

Silver lettering means it's a rare. Foil art is a super rare. Foil art and lettering is either an ultra, ultimate, or secret rare depending on the foiling effect.

A bunch of those are old starter deck cards. Like the Dark Magicians are from starter deck Yugi. Card ID starts with SDY for starter deck Yugi.

You might have some value in the commons. Rarely the value will jump up when they suddenly find a use but I'm not up to date on the game so no idea if anything old is used right now. eBay/tcgplayer tends to work for pricing.

Your foils don't appear to be anything crazy but a card reprint will have different pricing depending on the set it was printed in. You can use the cards ID number to make sure you've got the right printing. It's a set number like SDY followed by a number for the card's place in the set.

You could try posting your pictures that might be easier than searching but that'd depend on someone here having a good idea of value.