Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The games forum.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

• There's plenty of ammunition in the game, but switch the weapons from time to time. If you use one or two the whole time, you will run out of ammo for it. While we're at it, the shotgun and the rifle will probably be the two most used weapons. Get used to them both, the shotgun is 1-shotting most things within melee range, while the rifle is really weak, but accurate. Go for full body shots with the shotgun, and headshots with the rifle.

Halo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

- Being prepared and having the right skills/resistances is more important than raw power, especially against bosses.

- Don't afraid to be versatile. Each character has a pretty specific role and when you're stuck with only one or two you may have to be pick up slack on healing, physical, or magic because the character best suited isn't available

-Don't bother trying to 100% your first time through. You will need to have a guide attached to your hip, and that sucks all the fun right out. Conversely, once you decide you want to 100%, attach a guide to your hip. There are a lot of missable items.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Average Bear posted:

-It's similar to Dark Souls in difficulty

Kirby's Blowout Blast

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What bothers me the most about this site is that it's not a bad concept at all, but then inevitably contains 400 specific spoilers or ways to build your character or w/e. I like getting simple advice but I don't need to know where the chipolte sriracha sword is in Darksiders 5

Most of it is directly taken from a games forum thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

The only thing I really wanna know before I play a game is if the Normal difficulty is actually Easy or whatever.

DMC3

• Locked thread