Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
that happened to me with REmake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hizke posted:

hey cool of u to post in the dark souls 4 thread well first thing u wanna do is turn right at the hallway of the eternal godflame (cant access it yet u need the key of bumble wizard see two paragraphs below) and u are gunna want to farm up near the poo poo magician merchant here to get the best gear in the game, the sword of lim. lol its not really the best but u can beat the whole fwicking game with it man and its motherhsitting amazeballs for taking out the next three bosses, tree of garbage, angered lizard and dark mark. anyhow, after youre done in the blimp of steam, you have to essentially just roll off the loving platform and get hit by two arrows -- if this does not happen RESET. you can get the loving helm of beerbrock early this way. ill post more later but enjoy the amazing game, but remember play with a guide in front of u

Okay but where's the Wolf coat.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hizke is way cooler than rere

I fail to see what this adds to the discussion.

• Locked thread