Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
What did everyone think of Hardcore Henry? I loved it, but it seems like it's a pretty divisive movie. I'd put it up there with Mad Max 4, The Raids, John Wicks and Dredd as best action movies of the past few years.

edit: well that's one answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

sean10mm posted:

What's the most exaggerated "The streets are a WARZONE OF CRIME!!!" movie?

Lots of contenders for that one from the 1980s.

Hobo with a Shotgun comes to mind. Donald Trump's sons take a flamethrower to a bus full of children to the song disco inferno. I love how tasteless that movie is.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
What makes Donnie Yen a huge rear end in a top hat? I never heard anything about him.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Some more flawless editing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8om1X4RMtA

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

morestuff posted:

Is Roel Reiné one of those DTV directors people go for?

Couldn't even get the most famous SEAL team. Sad.