Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Got tickets to see the new John Woo at TIFF. I'm pretty excited, but I'll be seeing it a week after its first showing because those first few screenings sold out by the time the tickets went on public sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Speaking of Heroic Bloodshed, Manhunt was dope.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I really liked Manhunt even if it was basically Woo doing his greatest hits. I'm just glad he's doing his thing again so I am excited for this remake.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Oh I recognize that. They showed clips of those movies as part of the pre-show for the public Hard Boiled screening last summer at the Bell Lightbox. Good times.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

The Raid 2 goes by pretty fast considering its running time.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

A remake of Face/Off has been announced and this seems like a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

The Killer remake is something I've been hearing about since the 90s. The best thing that could happen here is that this one also gets stuck in production limbo.