Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Remulak posted:

If a dude has one eye, or at least an eyepatch, is he probably a good or terrible fighter?

Please answer soon my friends are saying he besmirched my honor.

only thing you can be sure of is poor depth perception

so I guess throw things at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Lily Catts posted:

I feel like the Netflix catalog is really lacking in terms of action films (I was looking up the Mark Dacascos Drive movie, I wouldn't even mind the other one with Gosling, but neither were on and instead there was some similarly-named Indian film in the top results). Is Prime any better? I don't really watch much and my partner isn't too into action, so I'm on the fence about it.

have you used a streaming service before? they're all terrible and the odds of you finding a specific movie on one is incredibly low

there was a time that netflix streaming had a pretty good back catalog of older movies available, but that was ten years ago before every studio decided that their streaming rights were valuable

I have 6 different streaming services and when I google a random older movie I'd like to watch they're only available on one of them about 20% of the time

tubi has a lot of older content but it's fully ad supported and I hate dealing with ads, if they offered a paid subscription I'd be very into it

if you don't mind ads I just checked and tubi does have the mark dacascos drive