Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

there's been too much gridlock in the c-spam posting congress, caused by partisanship between bernies hillaries and trumpers all hating each other. i call for a c-spam super committee to be formed with delegates selected from each of the camps to negotiate a posting budget, with a horrible sequester waiting them if they fail! please help me put aside all the partisanship in c-spam!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
d&d doesn't send their best, i propose just sending them back over there and removing c-spam viewing permissions please vote 4 me thanx

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*leans into microphone* build the wall

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

logikv9 posted:

*leans into microphone* build the wall

Will the wall be transparent? I don't want to get clobbered with shitposts being thrown over.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as the honorable senator from new york, i declare this super committee to be in session.

motion 1: jeremy corbyn for president all in favor say aye

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm declaring martial law ITT

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
i move all further discussion be tabled until such time as we have passed a motion declaring The Piss Tape Is Real

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hello i am a wealthy technocrat who believes posters should be represented by a diverse set of avatars, but only the top 1% of posters may be entitled to the majority of emptyquotes

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i like to fart in my own mouth and smell my own farts

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

put me on the leisure committee

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

these are all some very good proposals, but please remember people, we have been given this massive amount of power by the people of c-spam to use it responsibly. so please no more calls for jeremy corbyn for president

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yes ofc...publically out urself as a dissident despite offering no real plan of action

:zenpop:

gl in the Jeb! Gulag - write letters!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

yes ofc...publically out urself as a dissident despite offering no real plan of action

:zenpop:

gl in the Jeb! Gulag - write letters!

I've got a few tanks headed to Lowtax's house now.

I expect to have control of the domain by Wednesday

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i think everyone should be permabanned

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
no only a few people need to be permabanned but i get to decide who. also i wont tell you who. also you can pay me to not put you on my list.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no only a few people need to be permabanned but i get to decide who. also i wont tell you who. also you can pay me to not put you on my list.

do you take political capital? :20bux:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hes going to permaban anyone who ever helped him in any way or said anything nice about him

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Lot of CIS WHITE MALES on this committee. Optics are going to be terrible

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it may be best to condemn the D&D posters to the most D&D thread in C-SPAM: the one started by Hamprince, where we have successfully contained one of them in an endless discourse about some D&D poo poo or whatever

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

and the Suck Zone is continuing to serve its purpose :unsmith:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

logikv9 posted:

d&d doesn't send their best, i propose just sending them back over there and removing c-spam viewing permissions please vote 4 me thanx

im for this guy

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Friends! I think the solution to partisanship is some sort of comedy punishment program, where the offenders proved for the amusement of the commons. A dancing bear made to shamble for us, caged misery in its eyes!

logikv9 posted:

And if they don't shape up, this

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Also may I say that the Trump thread is a little depressing

commenting is like pissing into a great river

It rolls on regardless if you piss or not

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Also

Darkman Fanpage

what was your deal in the image thread? Were you getting angry that people were saying the Soviet Union had a bad economy

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
drinking piss is erotic

i am for rivers of piss

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Top City Homo posted:

drinking piss is erotic

i am for rivers of piss

CAN I PLEASE REQUEST MEMBERS REFRAIN FROM SOLICITING CABINET POSITIONS IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AT THIS TIME

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Nebakenezzer posted:

Also

Darkman Fanpage

what was your deal in the image thread? Were you getting angry that people were saying the Soviet Union had a bad economy

you cant fight in here this is the war room

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nebakenezzer posted:

Also may I say that the Trump thread is a little depressing

commenting is like pissing into a great river

It rolls on regardless if you piss or not

oh boo hoo cry me a piss river

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Condiv posted:

there's been too much gridlock in the c-spam posting congress, caused by partisanship between bernies hillaries and trumpers all hating each other. i call for a c-spam super committee to be formed with delegates selected from each of the camps to negotiate a posting budget, with a horrible sequester waiting them if they fail! please help me put aside all the partisanship in c-spam!!

sory m8 this perceived invisible war of yours sounds boring and fake news

maybe you can find it in D&D, sincerely :shrug:

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

TWIST FIST posted:

you cant fight in here this is the war room

closed cabinetry is the ideal place to fight in

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

piss

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
How soon we forget about the incumbent president...what was his name? Jack? Joshua? Jacob?....

Well, whatever it was, we should be appealing to them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im a powerful posting lobbyist, and i demand posting tax cuts

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nebakenezzer posted:

CAN I PLEASE REQUEST MEMBERS REFRAIN FROM SOLICITING CABINET POSITIONS IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AT THIS TIME

the piss must flow :q:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Condiv posted:

these are all some very good proposals, but please remember people, we have been given this massive amount of power by the people of c-spam to use it responsibly. so please no more calls for jeremy corbyn for president

Committee off to a bad start, IMO.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i'd like to formally declare war on anime

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

If you really think about it, fisting is a pretty normal thing to want to do to another horse.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Probably Magic posted:

Committee off to a bad start, IMO.

We're going to make him Lord Protector of the commonwealth actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

If you really think about it, fisting is a pretty normal thing to want to do to another horse.

mike pence hosed a horse

• Locked thread