Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/

What the gently caress is this poo poo? This is a 3D PVP arena where you control a capital starship with 7 teammates against 8 opponents.

Who is this game for?
- Anyone who was sexually aroused during the fleet battle scenes in Return of the Jedi.
- Anyone who dug the poo poo out of Star Trek Online's space fights, but thought the space PVP sucked.
- People who dig broadsides, swarm missile launches, full power to thrusters, and auxiliary power to the shields!

Pace of Play?
It kind of depends on the ship type you're flying (see below). There are fast/agile type ships, sniper ships, beefy ships, and healers. Over-all this plays a bit slower than your average PVP game, so there's generally a feel that your choices aren't forced on you. You can choose to flank/out maneuver to great effect in this game. A well times strike from the side can knock out an enemy healer or neutralize a DPS cruiser and make way for your own teams victory. Or you can slowly creep up on your opponent in a blob with healing support and exchange fire in long, drawn out, epic-feeling engagements. Have a gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGh_jO3Rue0&feature=youtu.be

Game Modes?
Team Death Match: First team to 100 points wins, can change ship on respawn.
Team Elimination: Eliminate opposing team, respawn as fighter ships.
Onslaught: Protect your command ship/Destroy enemy command ship. First team to 5k points wins.

Progression Model?
This is a freemium game with a cash shop for cosmetics and in-game currencies. You can buy tier 4 ships (for hilariously large sums of money), but they are not customizable and cannot be used to unlock ships in the tech tree (which includes tier 5 ships.) You pay ~10 bucks/month for gold status which allows you accrue credits and experience faster. Grinding in the game is doable.

:siren::siren::siren: FREE poo poo WHILE IT LASTS :siren::siren::siren:
https://www.vg247.com/2017/08/08/giveaway-7500-fleet-recruitment-packs-for-dreadnought-on-ps4-and-pc/

The Ships:

Dreadnought Class:

Armor: High
Speed: Slow
Maneuverability: Low
Primary Weapons: Long-range Cannons
Secondary Weapons: Medium-range Repeaters
Modules: Nuclear missiles, broad-side cannons, warp drive, armor-amplifier
Strong Against: Destroyers, Tac Cruisers

Artillery Cruiser:

Armor: Low
Speed: Low
Maneuverability: Low
Primary Weapons: Very Long Range Tesla Cannon
Secondary Weapons: PBAOE Flak Cannons
Modules: Bomb catapult, debuff missiles, point defenses, cloaking devices
Strong Against: Artillery Cruisers, Tac Cruisers, Destroyers, Dreadnoughts

Destroyer Class:

Armor: Medium
Speed: Medium
Maneuverability: Medium
Primary Weapons: Medium-range Repeaters
Secondary Weapons: PBAOE Flak Cannons
Modules: Missile swarms, torpedoes, warp drive, short-range auto-cannons, loving RAMS, BITCH, YEAH! (I have no idea how effective rams are).
Strong Against: Destroyers, Tac Cruisers, Artillery Cruisers

Tactical Cruiser:

Speed: Medium
Maneuverability: High
Primary Weapons: Medium Range Beam (used for healing/damage)
Secondary Weapons: PB Tesla Beams
Modules: Beam Amp, healing probe, auto-repair beams, self repair
Strong Against: Corvettes

:siren:Healing Bands Explained:siren:

Corvette Class:

Speed: High
Maneuverability: High
Primary Weapons: Short Range Auto Cannons
Secondary Weapons: Short Range Beams
Modules: Speed amp, torpedoes, point defenses, self repair
Strong Against: Destroyers, Tac Cruisers, Artillery Cruisers
Gameplay:
https://zippy.gfycat.com/DistantOblongDipper.webm

The Ship Tech Trees:

Jupiter Arms: Jupiter Arms is a sophisticated, cutting-edge manufacturer of weapons and defense systems. Its employees live and work in pursuit of a common purpose: to build the best, most efficiently destructive tech in the Solar System.

House Oberon: Oberon is a serene, reverent and almost spiritual entity. Composed of warrior monks and free-thinking engineers, it was founded after the Great Solar War for the sole purpose of reverse-engineering old—yet highly advanced—Transhuman technologies.

Akula Vektor: Akula Vektor is a combination of two megacorps: Akula, a defense manufacturer, and Vektor, a producer of anti-gravity systetms and other civil tech. Its members are unsophisticated, no-nonsense realists, but their ultimate goal is steadfastly optimistic: to create a battleship that is incapable of being destroyed.

Beginners Guide:

FAQ
Q: I'm shooting mans but nothing is happening, WTF?
A: Have you tried gettin' hud? Here's how to read your targeting reticle.

A: Also, your modules have ranges as well. Here's how to know when to fire your missiles.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Sep 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
:siren:PLAY WITH GOONS:siren:

***This is an open beta, there is currently no guild system. ***

Friend/Play With Goons:
PC - Open Beta
chilichimp//4868
Inimicul//033
Signoise//3967
BoscoZebra//4497
Zernach//1472
IRSmurf//4293
Hexenritter//8156
logikv9//9066
Zigmidge//0791
CupNoodleKing//9609
Sidesaddle Cavalry///5785
Norpal //5846
BitterAvatar//6018
KingShibby//7300
Put_the_gears_down//2151

PS4 - Open Beta
EffEmmEll
SAKingShibby
DrRockso_20
retrosixtyseven
brainwaave

Join the Goon Discord: https://discord.gg/pHzgdDD Ask for the dreadnought role when you join or you'll be booted after you log out.

I also run the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes discord outta here, just join the Dreadnought channel.

If you join, sent me a message to assign the "dreadnought" role to you for easier @ing.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 7, 2017

Jester Mcgee
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of things have happened to me over my life.

I like World of Tanks, and I like spaceships, so I am downloading this. I hope it's fun.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Jester Mcgee posted:

I like World of Tanks, and I like spaceships, so I am downloading this. I hope it's fun.

It is, and it feels super grindy at first but then it totally isn't. Tier 1 is for learning. Tier 2 is where you realize there's something to it. Then you check out the tech trees for Tier 5 and you're just like what the gently caress I can do anything I want with this

Also, all 3 manufacturers have each ship type, but only two of them at Tier 1 and only three at Tier 2. This isn't because it's dumb, it's because the earlier ships are straightforward. For instance, none of them have a corvette at T1, because corvettes are sorta tricky to play. Only Jupiter Arms has a corvette at T2, because the Jupiter Arms corvette is the most straightforward one. It's the corvette you think that corvettes are going to be. It's fast, it's nimble, it fires straight ahead and kills things fast, but it dies fast if you gently caress up. The Oberon corvettes are relatively slow, but can fire in any direction, and by the time you've tried a Furia (Oberon's first artillery cruiser) you'll have gotten acquainted with firing turrets.

Newbie Guide Rule #1: Free XP is precious. Do not spend it on ships that you are going to play regularly anyway. You cannot buy it outright, and it costs GP to convert off of ships you've bought every single upgrade on including the ships that branch off it. Free XP should be spent only when absolutely necessary, like if you want to access the Oberon dreadnoughts but do not want to play the entire way through their tactical cruiser to get to it.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/DistantOblongDipper.webm

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 24, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Stay in recruit fleet as long as possible, imo.

Even if you run out of tier 1 ships to level, you can keep a tier 1 ship in your "fleet" and you'll continue queueing into the recruit tier.

If you stack your recruit fleet full of Tier 2's and queue it'll auto you to Veteran fleet, and tier 2 ships have got NO BUSINESS in veteran fleet, imo.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
I installed it and played a quick round before work. IGN: Inimicul

Do the different weapons have different zoom levels? I'm also having trouble figuring out whether I'm in range or not. So many questions.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Inimicul posted:

Do the different weapons have different zoom levels? I'm also having trouble figuring out whether I'm in range or not. So many questions.

Every ship has a primary and secondary weapon (toggle with Q).

Zoom varies depending on those weapons, but the highest zoom levels are going to be the primary cannons on a dreadnought and the sniper-like zoom on an artillery cruiser.

You're in range if your targeting reticle goes red in the center.

Sent you a friend request. Inimicul //033?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jul 25, 2017

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Inimicul posted:

Different weapons DO have different zoom levels. It tends to depend on how long the range is and how important landing an individual shot is. So an Akula Vector artillery cruiser, which is essentially the sniper of this game, has a very strong zoom, which is important because using zoom drastically improves your precision to the point that the style of your weapon's spread matters than the precision indicated by your reticle.

Range is indicated by the color of your reticle, which is important because weapons have effective ranges. Here, I made a handy infographic rather than writing it out:

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
Huge help! Love the graphics. I spent my whole match plinking away at ships in the yellow cross-hair range. Some small ships kept coming up close and trying to flank but exploded as soon as I got a couple shots off on them. I thought they were just wet tissue paper but I guess part of that must have been taking full damage. Is the yellow range 50% damage or does it scale?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Inimicul posted:

Huge help! Love the graphics. I spent my whole match plinking away at ships in the yellow cross-hair range. Some small ships kept coming up close and trying to flank but exploded as soon as I got a couple shots off on them. I thought they were just wet tissue paper but I guess part of that must have been taking full damage. Is the yellow range 50% damage or does it scale?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like the concept and the game play seems smooth enough at a glance so I might try this out. But honestly this whole freemium tier-based system is some really tired garbage at this point so I doubt I'll actually get into the game.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I agree, and this feels kinda irritating in this game too at first, I would just recommend you give it a real chance at winning you over. The first tier of ships doesn't have any options for loadout really, but it goes by pretty quick.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

I like the concept and the game play seems smooth enough at a glance so I might try this out. But honestly this whole freemium tier-based system is some really tired garbage at this point so I doubt I'll actually get into the game.

The tier 3-4 grind is real, but the game on the whole is pretty fun marching to that point.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Game just got an update to make it more casual-friendly.

You're no longer punished with maintenance fees for losing a match in Veteran and Legendary fleet.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
I've only managed to play 3-4 matches so far but I feel very lost. I saw someone talk about energy usage but haven't seen an explanation anywhere. I'm pretty sure my first game was against bots with one other dude on my team but every other game I've been in has been PVP. I tried one of the artillery ships and it feels so weak and useless compared to the destroyer. I found the developer discord but so far all I've leard is that it's full of veterans talking about game mechanics I haven't seen yet.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Inimicul posted:

I've only managed to play 3-4 matches so far but I feel very lost. I saw someone talk about energy usage but haven't seen an explanation anywhere. I'm pretty sure my first game was against bots with one other dude on my team but every other game I've been in has been PVP. I tried one of the artillery ships and it feels so weak and useless compared to the destroyer. I found the developer discord but so far all I've leard is that it's full of veterans talking about game mechanics I haven't seen yet.

Energy is when you throw full power to thrusters/shields/weapons. You hold E and move the mouse up/left/right. The Energy Meter is the long blue bar in the right of the HUD. The longer you have energy dedicated to a thing, the more energy you'll drain until you run out.

You can play against Bots anytime you want by changing the game mode you queue for from ANY to PROVING GROUNDS. This can help you get a feel for how poo poo works.

Artillery Cruisers can be lethal as gently caress. Just fly high, aim with RMB, and when the reticle goes red, start lighting bitches up. Your primary gun hurts alot and you're really only susceptible to corvettes (But a corvette will gently caress you up quick, so watch out.)

If you want we can play some later? Signal and I hit it up almost every night.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Woah, this actually released? I remember having a lot of fun with it after getting beta access, but that was way before they went through their overhauls and everyone drifted away out of boredom and lack of content. I might have to patch and give it a shot.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Safety Factor posted:

Woah, this actually released? I remember having a lot of fun with it after getting beta access, but that was way before they went through their overhauls and everyone drifted away out of boredom and lack of content. I might have to patch and give it a shot.

It's an open beta now.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Inimicul posted:

Having just tried it out yesterday, I'm not sure what you're doing wrong in terms of artillery cruisers, because lol at them being weak - at least at the beginning, things may change as all those new components start being accessible. I haven't moved into proper PvP yet, so some things may change, but whether I or another player is using one they basically always finish at the top of the scoreboard with 12+ kills. You also are required to play at least 3 games in the PvE before you can even access any form of PvP, so that's definitely not true either.

Not that I don't have some concerns regarding the game, just from glancing around the tech trees. Specifically, many of the ships across the different corporations look very samey, with simply minor adjustments to HP/Maneuverability/DPS between them. All equivalent ships between corporations getting access to basically all the same secondary modules with enough research just seems dull, as opposed to at least some locked specialties. Fully admit I'm still just in T1 ships though, so this is just from looking at the higher tiers, and maybe the innate differences feel significant enough.

Also, Monarch with Endurance Booster V just seems utterly ridiculous. 180k HP for a while if I'm correctly reading what the booster does.

Safety Factor posted:

It just went to open beta recently, as opposed to the previous closed beta.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Inimicul posted:

Here's something to note about artillery cruisers- they ain't all the same. Akula Vector's is super slow and is basically a sniper, but the Oberon one can drat near skirmish. On the other hand, the Tugarin (AV t2 artillery) can one-shot a Dover (the first corvette, t2) if it hits with primary fire with all power to weapons. They also have zero damage falloff with distance. Stay at max range and hit people and you're doing your job. The same enemy though, the Dover, can absolutely gently caress you up if it manages to close to <900m and does the same thing in your rear. Every ship in this game is good in its tier, if it's played right.

What kind of play style do you want to be good at? Do you wanna be a strafing run rear end in a top hat corvette that pops up like a shark and kills key ships? Do you wanna pick them apart from long distance? Do you wanna warp into the enemy fleet and hit with broadsides to disrupt everyone? This is all doable. Play all the ships, find out what clicks with you.

As far as game mechanics you haven't seen yet, it's pretty much shoot them in the back if you can, don't let your own ship get hit, use your modules wisely, and use your energy liberally but don't get caught without it.

Lord Koth posted:

All equivalent ships between corporations getting access to basically all the same secondary modules with enough research just seems dull, as opposed to at least some locked specialties.

While they all get the same modules eventually (from what I can tell anyway) their weapons and ship stats are so wildly different that I can't say they are worth the same per ship. For instance, rams will be much more or less effective depending on your play style and manufacturer. If you are good at getting in for that hit and getting out before you die, that plasma ram will be great, and having access to higher base speed is good for that. If you're in what is essentially a massive tugboat, getting your speed back after ramming is going to be tough, so you're going to have to pick your targets way better and really a different module would be much better for you.

In the case of tactical cruisers, they are absolutely different in meaningful ways, just because their ability to heal and damage are tied directly to their primary beam. That is to say, the Jupiter Arms tac cruisers can't heal at all with their primary, and the Akula Vector can't damage with theirs, but the Oberon one can do both, though not as well. It means a lot.

With artillery cruisers, the difference between AV and Oberon is enough that they might as well be completely different ship types.

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 26, 2017

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
Yeah. I'm still trying to get a feel for all the ships. I started with the first ship on the left. I assume that's the destroyer. I unlocked all the modules but not the next tier of ships. I then moved over to the next one. The green artillery boat. I think that's when I unlocked the PVP and it put me in a 4v4 game. It felt like I spent the whole time shooting at the same 2-3 ships who kept getting healed. Then I died to a nuke. I need to figure out modules beyond missiles.

Chilichimp posted:

If you want we can play some later? Signal and I hit it up almost every night.

Yeah, I'll hit you up next time I get to log in if I see you.

Inimicul fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 26, 2017

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Inimicul posted:

Yeah. I'm still trying to get a feel for all the ships. I started with the first ship on the left. I assume that's the destroyer. I unlocked all the modules but not the next tier of ships. I then moved over to the next one. The green artillery boat. I think that's when I unlocked the PVP and it put me in a 4v4 game. It felt like I spent the whole time shooting at the same 2-3 ships who kept getting healed. Then I died to a nuke. I need to figure out modules beyond missiles.

At tier 1 the modules aren't really that impressive. If you want to do better with tier 1 ships I would recommend you practice getting comfortable with the energy shifting, whatever they call that mechanic. It's good to be familiar with energy in every single ship.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
Akula Vektor reminds me of the Zentraedi from Macross. Since I can't look at the ship stats and tell how they're going to play, that's been my main deciding factor on what to unlock. So far I'm really digging destroyer play over everything else.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Inimicul posted:

Akula Vektor reminds me of the Zentraedi from Macross. Since I can't look at the ship stats and tell how they're going to play, that's been my main deciding factor on what to unlock. So far I'm really digging destroyer play over everything else.

Probably the best way to determine how a ship is gonna play from stats is gonna be the speed stat. However, I have found some other things to be very important that I would never have thought of. I primarily like the corvette class, and I have all 3 at this time. While the Jupiter Arms corvette is what you'd expect corvettes, to be, very nimble and nearly like a fighter jet, the Oberon ones are remarkably slow. They make up for it in the fact that their weapon is a 360 degree turret. I didn't expect that. Akula Vector's corvette is an even more unexpected problem though. AV's weapon is essentially a shotgun, and while the speed stat is much higher than Oberon's, the turning radius is loving abysmal.

But beyond that even, the SHAPE of the ship matters a LOT with corvettes as it turns out. While Jupiter Arms and Oberon corvettes are perfectly capable of trench runs, the AV corvette's wide shape makes it really lovely for trench runs because you're much more likely to clip a wall. Combine that with the terrible turning capability of that ship and trench runs are pretty much off the table because if you gently caress it up, you're dead in the water for a solid 5 seconds at least.

Long story short- if you want to know how a ship plays, ask. Chilichimp and I have all the 3rd tier ships between us. The 4th tier ships are gonna be a slog to get, but we'll get em.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I think I'm digging this game but matching up can be a problem. Waited full 5 minutes 'matchmaking' with no result.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sekenr posted:

I think I'm digging this game but matching up can be a problem. Waited full 5 minutes 'matchmaking' with no result.

yeah sometimes it can be inexplicably long.

I think if you break 5 minutes, just cancel and requeue, because your poo poo is prolly bugged.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
OK, this game looks fun as hell. Someone was mentioning artillery ships going high altitude and going all "Hand of God" on poo poo below. Yeah, I'll have that.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

PadreScout posted:

OK, this game looks fun as hell. Someone was mentioning artillery ships going high altitude and going all "Hand of God" on poo poo below. Yeah, I'll have that.

You should get the Bomb Catapult module as soon as you possibly can

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise posted:

You should get the Bomb Catapult module as soon as you possibly can

Yeah the bomb catapult is hilarious.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
OK, got it, installed it, played the tutorial and something called "proving ground battles" This game is damned entertaining.

BoscoZebra//4497 if any of you guys wanna play later.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

PadreScout posted:

OK, got it, installed it, played the tutorial and something called "proving ground battles" This game is damned entertaining.

Word of caution: Proving Grounds is vs AI. Players are considerably more difficult to fight, though more satisfying to dominate

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PadreScout posted:

Added you to the OP, feel free to add me to your friends.

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
Missiles are incredibly slow and I didn't give them enough credit until this morning. I would typically fire them off at whatever I'm shooting only for the ship to die long before the missiles would get there. This morning I popped them at some random dude and ran off to group up with the rest of the fleet. What felt like ages later, I get the kill message and a badge.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Inimicul posted:

Missiles are incredibly slow and I didn't give them enough credit until this morning. I would typically fire them off at whatever I'm shooting only for the ship to die long before the missiles would get there. This morning I popped them at some random dude and ran off to group up with the rest of the fleet. What felt like ages later, I get the kill message and a badge.

Yeah those long-range missiles are painfully slow.

Destroyer torpedoes are a lot more rewarding, as they're fired from much closer and have a pretty direct trajectory to the target.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

In my opinion, missiles shouldn't be used to secure a kill. To secure kills, use your primary fire. It will always be more consistent, and it isn't resource-based. Also, you can damage boost your weapons but I am not sure if you can boost your modules. In any case, they are a pressure thing. They do burst damage, but I find they are more useful for coordinated attacks where you use missiles to gently caress up their shields a bit or at least force them to run away or otherwise not just sit there and die, and while they're doing something other than using their shields, you can inflict hull damage with your primary.

Additionally, the different types of missile are good for different types of ships and defenses. While an anti-missile pulse is great against pretty much all kinds of missile module, anti-missile lasers are obviously more effective against missiles vs anti-nuke. While they both deal with either module as a defense, the anti-nuke module fires half the number of lasers, but has a much longer range, which is better because nuke AOE is huge.

Even among different missile types though, you'll find that like, while Jackal Torpedoes have a longer range and more damage than Flechette Missiles, jackals fire fewer projectiles by a wide margin compared to flechettes, so laser defences are able to defend against jackals better. When you fire 30 missiles at something, it is pretty hard for any anti-missile laser module to account for them all.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008

signalnoise posted:

Word of caution: Proving Grounds is vs AI. Players are considerably more difficult to fight, though more satisfying to dominate

You're kidding. I just went 9 kills 3 assists, no deaths on proving grounds.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PadreScout posted:

Proving grounds is AI enemies.

That being said, once you get into the Tugarin (the upgade to the Rurik) you can easily pull those numbers against player opponents in recruit fleet.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

I played this some during beta, I may have to fire it up again to see what's up.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

PadreScout posted:

Now do the same thing in a corvette against real people and you will feel super good about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I downloaded and started playing, this is pretty fun so far. I've sent a few friend requests to people listed in the OP, maybe we can get some squad stuff going.

• Locked thread