Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Hahahaha what is this? I hate superheroes even more than shonen fighting animes, why was this so fun?

Ya'll are taking this too serious. I was in stitches half the episode. Its like they got america 95% right, but that extra 5% of japan is still floating around and it's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
The crowd chanting "Sky Show" with giant american flags fluttering in the background was too much, I could barely breath. The show invented it's own lovely 80's pop song just so it could have a dorky Ironman force it into his themesong. That is craftsmanship.

Did he actually gently caress up his name? I thought he was just positioned wrong to be the "I" when he first flashed it on the billboard.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Holy poo poo, is one of the characters in this Literal Stan Lee?

I also like that Robodork has a team of engineers and control operators like you'd actually want to have.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Yeah it's a bit cheap. I've always tended to like when something shows you the same series of events from multiple perspectives though, so it still worked for me.

• Locked thread