Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Reigns has become a much better talker, have to hand it to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

feud is gonna own

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

i loving love braun strowman

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Braun should be a face.

Braun is a face

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

ideally this next match would give Balor a clean win over Samson followed by stupid Bray Wyatt hijinks but I imagine he'll cost Balor the victory somehow

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

it's pretty impressive to me that people still chant as loudly as they do for Finn after he's done approximately nothing the past 4 months

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Elias Samson is trash and should have never made it out of NXT.

elias samson is pretty good actually and will be a solid midcard heel for years to come

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

VJeff posted:

DC's hot tonight. I like it.

i went to the WM30 go home Raw in DC and it was loving amazing, generally pretty great crowds there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

:wrong: Braun is going to beat down all 3 and pile the bodies and pin them all at once

~~all i care bout is pilin bodies~~

• Locked thread