Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Braun should be a face.

He's a face but he should be a better face. Joe should be heeling as hard as he can (and if this is as hard as he can, gently caress him). And who cares about anybody else.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This sounds like me playing karaoke revolution

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Cass is yet another hoss who wears black briefs in a forest of hosses who wear black briefs. He does not stand out at all. Enzo needs to tighten up his ring work and I think he's got mouth enough to have fun playing in a Jericho kinda position.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If Cass is gonna be pushed put him in pink tights or something because all these semi-metal looking dudes in loving black briefs and tights is getting kind of tedious. Like, trying to explain who who is when watching with someone who doesn't often watch is getting to be a problem because everybody is in black. "You see the big guy in black?" "they're all big guys in black" "yeah but the one who's burnt sienna, not trump orange. That's Cass." "ohhhh"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

That was Enzo.

He completed his journey to study with the 5 Ancient Masters and was taught the forbidden secret of becoming 7 feet tall.

I want him to come out and fight Cass on stilts.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Cass is literally seven feet tall.

But yeah I get you.

I think 7 foot tall is cool and all but it's not like 1997 when we p much just had Big Show and Kane running around in the upper 6ft/lower 7ft range. There's a lot of really tall dudes now. Isn't the average like 6'5 or some crazy poo poo?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

it's like someone's trying to burn down everything good about this company just to spite the world

WWE Summer programming dot text

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

well that was incredible

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

troll, troll, troll, troll

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

John Dudebro posted:

They're showing more Sonic branded clips in the arena and I want Sonic very much god drat it

I just want a giant cup of ice to crunch up

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So they're taking the belt off Brock by not having him pinned. Ugh.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Oh I fully believe Roman's pinning him at this point to have his half-dozenth failed coronation attempt, especially with the potential of Brock going back to UFC for an extended period. He knows he can always come back to WWE later into his 40's and still get paiiiiiidddd.

hahahaha if that happens to deafening boos it'd be the most amazing thing. I'd be so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This is such a long match

• Locked thread