Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

LOUD rear end CHEERS FOR BRAUN :grin:

God bless our hero Braun Strowman, who will fight any number of foes and remain undaunted, even as they attack him from behind or surprise them with an assault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Braun should be a face.

He's not? :confused:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Here comes the jerk who ruined The Drifter's guitar with his head and his blood and whatnot. smh at that fink

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CarlCX posted:

Man, it's a good thing no one ever liked Enzo Amore or that he was never over as a face or anything.

Yet each man kills the thing he loves/By each let this be heard,/Some do it with a bitter look,/Some with a flattering word,/Vince does it with a storyline/that makes you seem a turd

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I do love stupid poo poo in my twitter feed, so thank you Mr. Lincoln :tipshat:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

That DICK! posted:

Y'all listen to Cum Town? One of my favorite pods - give it a try all

Thanks to Live PD I learned that my state has a bar called the Cum Inn

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

eljackass posted:

I've seen that a few times on Live PD and i think it's hilarious about the folks they pick up outside of there

Eastern WA is where the state keeps all its classiest and most sophisticated drunk weirdos

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Did Bayley just finally get to win clean? :dance:

god drat it she's gonna get humiliated at SummerSlam isn't she

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

Wait. WAIT. I have a damned question. How have Miz and Goldust not teamed up yet?! Old and New Hollywood, together at last.

Sadly, booking like this is too inspired for the Dububy Eee

• Locked thread