Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I would kill for a pretzel dog right now so I guess that ad was a success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

It should be illegal to advertise Sonic in a city that has NO SONICS IN IT YOU ASSHOLES

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Bill Goldberg posted:

i would kill just for the feeling of power it would give me

I would end a man's life for one of the breakfast burritos with the tater tots in them

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I'm drunk enough that now all i can think about is Sonic. Thanks, hardys. You fuckers

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Cave trolls are large but troll dolls are small. The dichotomy of man

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

They're showing more Sonic branded clips in the arena and I want Sonic very much god drat it

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It irritates me more than it should that Jojo doesn't say "It's Bayley!"

I KNOW RIGHT "IT'S BAYLEY" SHOULD BE HER LEGAL NAME

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

It was my cheering that caused bayley to win so you're welcome

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Just doing my part

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Why weren't you cheering harder over the last few months! :argh:

Oh God wait please don't stop cheering.... :ohdear:

Look, I can't be at raw every week. Unless you donate to my Kickstarter to fund an undefeated bayley

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Listen we tried to cheer for Jason Jordan but this poo poo is gonna take a while to catch on I can only do so much

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I may have wasted all my win influencing powers on bayley but if I have anything left then bo dallas will win tonight

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

John Dudebro posted:

I may have wasted all my win influencing powers on bayley but if I have anything left then bo dallas will win tonight

I'm sorry for being so irresponsible it will never happen again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I am all in with babyface club, call everyone nerds and give me some more luke gallows hot tags it's more exciting than what they've been doing for the past six months

• Locked thread