Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Professor Funk posted:

ideally this next match would give Balor a clean win over Samson followed by stupid Bray Wyatt hijinks but I imagine he'll cost Balor the victory somehow

yyyup

Good opener, good main for Summerslam, Roman Reigns' staunch refusal to ever look like he gives a poo poo irritates the piss out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Finn/Bray will be the feud to figure out who they care about pushing less.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Is the pretzel dog going to break Matt Hardy?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Soothing Vapors posted:

I want to believe this is the start of a push for Emma but its probably Nia squash -> future endeavours

Emma will never, ever get pushed again and it is extremely sad.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Man, it's a good thing no one ever liked Enzo Amore or that he was never over as a face or anything.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Emma doesnt' even get an entrance ano

VJeff posted:

Geeez o petes, Emma didn't even get full entrance music.

Emma's role now is to be a lesson to other employees.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Emma is just a living Snitches Get Stitches billboard.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

Did Booker just give away the finish?

Bayley being in the match gave away the finish.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That match and its result were both a pleasant-rear end surprise.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

Being a nerd is the worst thing you can be if someone called me a nerd I would run right at them and tackle them!

What about "geek"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

the chicken kind of geek or the scifi kind of geek?

I feel like for real science to be done you have to assume it's being yelled angrily from across the street and you don't have time to ask for verbal clarification.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Matt and Jeff may have lost a step or two, but I have to say their outfits are way comfier looking than all the mesh and cargo pants they used to wear.

Nothing is more attitude era than wrestling in those JNCO jeans whose legs doubled as sleeping bags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Seth, Dean gave you a hug, don't be needy.

• Locked thread