Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol big cass and enzo in the sonic premium pretzel dog match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

little known fact, bray and the drifter are actually friends because the drifter once hitched a ride on bray's ghost tractor from the house of horrors

he played the best acoustic version of "dragula" ever.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

*off key and folkishly* "DEAD I AM THE ONE"

*bray wyatt is cackling with joy and then, suddenly, his face becomes dead serious* driver...there's a hardee's off of this exit.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i bet enzo somehow botches eating the pretzel dog and ends up unconscious because of it

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

FINALLY, it's the premium pretzel dog match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

eljackass posted:

Wawa makes better hoagies, I'll give ya that man!

*bray wyatt begins to look extremely thoughtful, and a gleam suddenly enters his eyes* a gas station hoagie...

• Locked thread