Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

akadajet posted:

lol at the idea of volunteering to beta test software for someone

I'm really enjoying running production software that isn't buggy and has good battery life for the first time ever. gently caress going back to buggy betas.

lord funk posted:

clicked on this thread wondering what the real name of high sierra is, and welp

internal people found out the name at WWDC like everyone. the whole room thought it was a joke

Phoenixan posted:

who's going to be the first to use a beta file system in full production?

already running on half a billion iOS devices for six months. biggest FS migration in history and it went flawlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Last Chance posted:

i wanna know more inside apple scoops, management. tell me something fun that doesnt violate any NDA or whatever

um, most of my good stories need some time before coming out. but one late evening I was walking in the hall of IL1. as I went around a corner I saw someone else there so I gave him the old "sup?" head nod. it was Tim Cook. he replied "hi, how are you?" as I passed him and I was too dumbfounded to answer.

• Locked thread