Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

At long last, after all this waiting, the announcement we've been waiting for!

Now you can play PSO2 on the Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The story of PSO2 still cracks me up. I finally wrapped up my matter boards and the end of Episode 3 is like...

The Profound Darkness is on the loose! Persona is trapped in an unending hell! We need to do something!

And then episode 4 starts and I see "2 years later". drat, ARKs are really bad at...everything.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Dark Blast is pretty fun once you get some upgrades into it. When you first get it, it feels a bit eh.

The new EQ is my first experience with Buster Quests. They are remarkably stressful.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I don't think I really like the new dragon boss. Feels like a bit tame.