Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

InspectorCarbonara posted:

It still annoys me that they made two awesome vocal tracks for Las Vegas and then restricted them to riding quests so you never hear them any more.
At least put them in the free field so I get to hear them when I'm doing daily quests in there like Tokyo.

Pretty sure you can hear at least the vocals to Tokyo if you get a night version of the map. Probably same for Las Vegas.

Also I liked Riding Quests the few times they were doing events for them but the lack of decent rewards besides eggs really killed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Postal Parcel posted:

Let's say I wanted to come back for Phantom and I left when 13* was the final tier of weaponry.
What's the best way to get back to relevance
And is it any easier to level up(or at least get to SH/UH difficulty levels)?

Just run whatever you want because 13* are still okay and relevancy will always rely more on being good than having the best gear. Also Farm the weekly King's Crests until you can get 500x for a 14* of your choice. There are also Conquerer's Crests which give a different set of 14*s and you can get them from things like Bingo rewards.

I'm not sure about leveling up. There's always some way to level though so you should be fine.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Level update = a bunch of people playing Hu that don't know how to play it. I'm one of them. I'm sorry.

Was there some way to get the 14* you needed for this new 15* recipe without running UQ a million times? You can only murder Bayribbles so much before it gets hecka boring.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

NextTime000 posted:

no, so it's fairly bullshit without any quantifiable progress beyond "you dont have the item" and "you found the item"

my only advice is to get in on the monster hunter event here and hammer out a few Zara weapons, which will at least make chasing down all the other materials a lot less painful.

Are the Zara weapons part of the recipe for the 15*? I didn't see it mentioned earlier.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

NextTime000 posted:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-28-recap/

Update next week adds rematch triggers to Dark Falz Persona's drop pool, and marks the return of the inventory search function (they added a button to toggle it on and off, so people doing inventory while running don't get messed up when the cursor passes through the text entry box, which was why they disabled it to begin with)

Update after that brings back the White Day event: EQ is the same as last year's, but the enemies have been updated to include Omega Falzes where applicable. White Day files also continue the trend seen with Valentines files: weapons are obtained with +30 grind and 60% element, so people who need a useable weapon can use those fresh off the file, and people who don't can still do the files and feed them to other, better weapons for weapon EXP.

The early march update marks the start of the final update series for Episode 5
A 2nd Endless Quest, it seems to use areas based on the Revelry of Darkness limited quest from the current event, as well as areas based off of various Emergency Quests; such as the Yamato Approach and a section from the Omega Falz Apprentice quest. I saw a darker den and battle arena section too...
Also a King of Fighters 2002 collab for some reason

End of Stream teaser was for the early story to Episode 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydcPxihbH1M

Right now it seems like we're in period where they want people to get caught up and geared up with 15★ garbage for when they add ULTRA HARD with Episode 6 in a few months; Plenty of content boosts and special quests designed to hook people up with some of the more bullshit requirements for 15★ weapons, and loads of EXP to get people to level 90 too.
For those of us who already got ourselves geared up; we can at least finally take a breather from the treadmill they put us on for the last year, maybe help out folk who could use some company while catching up, or take our power into the first Endless Quest to try and get some item ability upgrades to tweak our gear out even more or just sell them for more money for lobby actions and fancy hats.

speaking of, :siren:SUPER PSO2 DAY is tomorrow!:siren: (see previous post)

Nice to see God Empress of ARKS Ulc appear before us commoners again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Episode 4 owned bones.