Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
After messing around with Hero a bit that class seems pretty fun. I kept forgetting which weapon switch I had bound to which button though so rather than doing specific multi-weapon combos I just ended up switching to a random weapon and making do with that.
Hero Time seems like it takes ages to fully charge, in the few ARKs quests I did to knock out some client orders I didn't even get the bar half full. I haven't unlocked any of the skills that boost gear accumulation though so maybe they make a big difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I already know this isn't the case from watching the video, but it'd be cool if that was Dewman only and this was the return of race special abilities from PSU. I liked being able a summon a giant cannon from space as a cast in that game.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Saagonsa posted:

Episode 4 being a literal filler arc was always funny to me. It has pretty much everything, nothing to do with any of the story that came before or after it, a bunch of new characters who will never be brought up again, and a retread of plot lines/locations from previous arcs.
Hey, Episode 4 had the extremely important plot point of showing ARKs that if you think about it hard enough you can make a magic sword that destroys evil and that’s how they will defeat the Profound Darkness.

For real though I can forgive Episode 4’s dumb story just for giving us Borderless, the Las Vegas music, and the night time Tokyo music.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

NextTime000 posted:

dark blast is good

I'm very upset that they don't let you pick from every lobby action you have.
I want to use my pole dancing animation before I transform into an evil monster.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Got my first ever 14* while I was running Arkuma land yesterday

It was an egg and I don't play summoner. :negative:

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
If they're making teams more relevant, how do I join the thread's team?
I was in a team with some friends but they stopped playing a while back so I'm pretty much by myself at the moment.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

MR. J posted:

Remember how long they tried to keep the zombie that was riding quests alive?
It still annoys me that they made two awesome vocal tracks for Las Vegas and then restricted them to riding quests so you never hear them any more.
At least put them in the free field so I get to hear them when I'm doing daily quests in there like Tokyo.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I love that the ending of episode 5 is all of the strongest characters in Arks getting defeated and you're wondering who could possibly save them, and it's Lisa with a talking gun.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Captain Cappy posted:

Pretty sure you can hear at least the vocals to Tokyo if you get a night version of the map. Probably same for Las Vegas.

Also I liked Riding Quests the few times they were doing events for them but the lack of decent rewards besides eggs really killed it.

Tokyo is fine and you hear the vocals whichever time of day it is but (unless they’ve updated it recently) the Las Vegas free field only plays an instrumental version of the track, the vocals only play in the riding quest.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Welp, they just announced 15* weapons. :suicide:

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

NextTime000 posted:

they sort of already did that, even though it was a planet we had never been to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnpXBmcfHro&t=280s

I think several planets got sucked into episode 5’s black hole too before Alma froze time on it.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Hell yeah I am down for Yamato but in space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
PSO2 Episode 6: Viva A.I.S Vega

But really it has to be something to do with Phantom Menace.