Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

MR. J posted:

Too bad I think most of us are already long past that being relevant. :v:

I finally got my first level 80 unlock on Tuesday. Never again am I going to pick the potential requiring PVP tokens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Where's the stress? The mad cover of strange fruits? The sense of urgency? The cut ins from panicky NPCs and their gaining confidence with the music shifts? Until the very last phase it can't even oneshot most people.

The turret phase is at least frantic, even if it can't really hurt you.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Molestationary Store posted:

Dragon is basically a lovely Bal Rodos EQ with some dumb one hit kill stuff unless you're izane/stamina affixed up. :colbert:

I was going to make a post pointing out the ways that Bal Rodos was a straight upgrade from Del Rol Le in every way but music, Erythron Dragon was not from Bal Rodos and Vol Dragon, but then I got distracted by Del Rol Le's theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Kb9-kbKJE
Merry Christmas, I hope everybody gets at least one red box.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

And the charge across the map three times attack. He's missing spawn three enemies and the laser/water jet, but the fireballs he shoots on the ground is similar.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

First they need to invent a new level cap or gate to keep filthy casuals like myself from getting in.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Dabir posted:

So apparently there's a TCG for this coming out soon, not sure who asked for that or why. If you want to know how to play, there's a handy quick reference guide right here: https://mega.nz/#!gr5x2TwS!wd8P3YZGOoGsiYRWZQ94-tE1mBVxUyzhWaKF7bfTAyc

Like, actual cardboard cards or or another cellphone game?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

That is a lot of ARKSkuma.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

As a terrible Hu main, controller works fine, but if I was playing a class where aiming actually mattered I'd go with keyboard.
Also the returner bonus is pretty sweet, I give everybody in my party triboost and an extra piece of loot.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Soulfucker posted:

Am... am I doing things wrong? :psyduck:

Well, Weak Bullet on one of the untargettable weakpoints is pretty sweet, but honestly, I usually settle for on the mob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

I have made a terrible mistake and patched up the game. Haven't brought myself to actually play yet.