Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I won't lie there's a ridiculous amount of esoteric systems in play on this game, and it helps a great deal to be familiar with its predecessors when diving in.

The translations are probably going to be largely incomplete for a bit as a big update hit (Episode 5 launched last night) and likely broke a lot of the older translations. Stay tuned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
What sucks is that special ability transferring is the only system consistently kept in relevancy. The one that gives me the biggest headache.

I still use units from well over 3 years ago because I still haven't found enough 12* leg units to complete sets that warrant expending the effort into affixing a new set.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Reminder that the designers for the mobile game have no sense of shame whatsoever.
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/efheO0f.jpg :nws:

MR. J fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 28, 2017

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Gyaru posted:

How do I get my hands on this obviously amazing game?

VPN to get past Google's region lock or find an .apk of the es tweaker that hosts the game's install and allows some translation patching. I take the piss out of it all the time, but it makes for a handy little portable sub class leveller, and is the easiest way for filthy gaijin to buy cash shop currency.

Kuai posted:

still patiently waiting for the US release :coal:
It's been five years, dude. It's not gonna happen.

MR. J fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Aug 4, 2017

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Get a picture of your hand holding a monomate next to the bathroom

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
It could just be for a different crowd. After four threads I guess the games forum was tapped?
I mean I guess if people are in this subforum they already know what they're getting themselves into. :v:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Ones that stick out in my memory are a guy who had a Chainsawd replica that was rad as hell,

Maidoll? :v:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Esca Falz Mother haunts my dreams. We've come full circle.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Yeah, the goon team is on ship 2 along with the majority of the western community.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
People (goon guildies and otherwise) are usually active in the discord linked in the OP any time of the day, and will help you with any questions.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Maybe put your blog post about advanced affixing, too. :v:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
but muh 14 star

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I think Sunday would work best on my part.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
To be fair, the EQ on extra hard is literally just the advanced buster quest with darkers and omega hunar thrown in.
Not sure how it works on lower difficulties but having four towers to bust makes it a lot tougher than your typical bq.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Too bad I think most of us are already long past that being relevant. :v:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Honestly the cube portion that they are axing is the lesser of the two slogs imo.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
And the rest need to grind files to +35 a weapon.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
And yet if you're a serous summoner you still need legions of dropped pet eggs for those bonus stats. :negative:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I hate the tail flip
I hate the tail flip
I hate the tail flip

Hold the gently caress still you coked-up De Regan reject.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I'm still waiting on redboy to give me a Val weapon while I watch all the randos around me get rich off them :sigh:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Hero moves the fastest.

Braver comes in a close 2nd, I guess? You're talking run speed right?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Gunslash: best uses are regenerating pp and yanking your rear end across the map.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
They're soon axing the old method to progress the stories of episodes 1 to 3.
Once you progress far enough in episode 5's story content (find the teleporter to the ship bridge to do so) you unlock the omnibus quest which is episode 1-3 with a lot of the filler trimmed down.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Some people can argue that Atrum warrants that kind of power.

Also at a rate of 0-2 drops per EQ, it's going to be a looooooooooong time before people start buying their unicorns. filthy multishippers

We're mostly due for a new difficulty. XH has been the norm for over 2 episodes now.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
You mean I can't get by everything on only 700HP???

All those idiots screaming "git gud" with their 200+PP builds are likely the people you see kiss the floor 3+ times in your EQs.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Let the anger sprinkle on you like the salt it is.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Look out, The Boys are gone and now mom and dad are teaming up to make sure you're grounded.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Just don't take the +30 ones. Those are meant as loaner gear for fresh lv70 players.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Bit old but this needed to be immortalized:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Not pictured: your rivals swimming in a pile of them.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Yeah if you're still chasing after ep4 14-stars, now's the time to finally put in the grind. They're still either the strongest or barely behind the strongest of their type, too.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
So what's all the catch-up mechanics Sega keeps trying to put in? :v:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Just delete gunslash already lol

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I thought we already did. Called the Erythion Dragon. :confused:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Correction: Now you do.

I'm having awful luck with the eggs during this. All I got so far is a 14* Trim (lesser birb).

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Pop into the discord. Most of the active players are always there. Someone can throw you an invite.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Remember how long they tried to keep the zombie that was riding quests alive?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
"Hmm Episode 5 was a bust and had the greatest drop of players the game has ever seen."
"Just do everything the opposite this time."

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
As far as gear goes, if you're level 75/75 you can play the newly released Extra Hard Forest free field quest which will drop these stones for the Monster Hunter collab event. That'll get you some 13* weapons which can be upgraded to 14* and that's plenty good for anything really right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Kind of, a couple people post snippets of their findings in the discord sometimes.