Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
Started playing this relatively recently, game is good with other goons:

That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
Crossposting our latest idea for making Deus drop his 13*s:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
Can do Saturday/Sunday depending on times, I'm contributing with Profound Darkness triggers instead of the poo poo everyone wants. :v:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
Crossposting from the discord:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
I don't think the fight is bad in and of itself, but the dragon feels aggressively generic (much like the entirety of ep5!).

Mech skin for Dark Blast when, SEGA?

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe

Shinino Kage posted:

Just picked this (and es) up on Monday. Time to try to learn all this insanity!

welcome to the anime game enjoy the peak gameplay:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe

Malachite_Dragon posted:

This is... not a game that's really conductive to playing with a controller. You *can*, but M/KB has it a bit easier.

LIES

To give this post some actual content, it's less than a week until PSO2 day and SEGA has been rolling out some juicy bonuses to returning players (and people partying with them). I'm at work otherwise I'd link some infographics.

Also the new Omega Apprentice EQ which dropped on patch day this week is.... good??? for reaction shots if nothing else:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe

Ardeem posted:

As a terrible Hu main, controller works fine, but if I was playing a class where aiming actually mattered I'd go with keyboard.
[...]

Am... am I doing things wrong? :psyduck:

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
Someone should post screens from last night's Nolvac-filled EQ (I took screenshots but I had accidentally hidden all windows, oops)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's worth repeating that the campaign starting tomorrow is bonkers