Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Episode 4 being a literal filler arc was always funny to me. It has pretty much everything, nothing to do with any of the story that came before or after it, a bunch of new characters who will never be brought up again, and a retread of plot lines/locations from previous arcs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

That charge it does is much closer to Quartz Dragon than it is to Bal Rodos!

Really though beyond the flying fireball phase (which is 100% lifted from rodos) the fight isn't really similar to it at all.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The fireball phase is the worst part tho???

It's so boring and long and pointless

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Braver actually does move faster than any other class in the game when using Asagiri-Rendan, for the record.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I still maintain that atrum is not nearly as lethal as people make him out to be if you just invest a little bit into defensive options... which nobody does

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

To be fair, looking back at it the first act of every episode's story is kinda bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ardeem posted:

I have made a terrible mistake and patched up the game. Haven't brought myself to actually play yet.

Good thing too, since it's gonna be down for the rest of today thanks to the ep6 update