Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

New thread, new chance to post Sexy Drake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

The translation is starting to get better as it's no longer three separate patches being ran by different teams, but instead one centralize system that's ran through the Tweaker. Nowadays anybody with the will power and free time can help contribute to the translation instead of having a bunch of asshats dictate where translation efforts should go.

Even if you run into something you don't understand you can pop into the discord and ask about it. There are at least three people on there that can read Japanese and can probably help you.

ALSO PRO TIP FOR ANY NEW PLAYERS: It's a good idea to patch the game with the actual launcher instead of the tweaker (Unless you're from the SEA region and depend on the proxy), because it's not a great piece of software and will often times gently caress things up like attempt to download 3 gigs of data when the actual patch is suppose to be only 44mb.

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jul 26, 2017

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I can do Saturday and/or Sunday, and I have 1 deus to drop.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

NextTime000 posted:

I mean PC can chat with both, so when a switch, ps4, and PC player are all in the same myroom or team room, the PC player can hear both, and both of them can hear what the pc player says

It's like a couple of friends who are mad at each other and the PC player is the go between

PS4 Player: Tell the Swtich player I like their room.

Switch Player: Tell the PS4 player THANK YOU!

PS4 Player: YOU'RE WELCOME!!

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

14_star_hunting.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyC-B3Wpi4

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

I am going to kick Sakai in the testicals

Looks like an Aiming Shot!

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Seeing it in motion, it's like an intro to an arcade fighting game. I kinda want to see it with the lovely 8-bit filter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

PSO2 Episode 6: It's Phunky Phantom Time!