Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I am seeing mentions of a Turbo mode !?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

havenwaters posted:

I personally think that was a joke because lip flaps for a character got broken by 60 fps.

Source would be the rpgsite review.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Tae posted:

Turbo mode literally is only there because of Nord highlands

And Anton.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Some Numbers posted:

Trails in the Couch is Olivert on a couch with a Vita. :allears:

I missed the "a" before Vita on a first read and was *very* confused.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Hahaha, Munk is hanging out at the entrance of Radio Trista right before the orientation.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Man, some of these early NPC scenes are pretty interesting having finished 2 in retrospective: Just saw Rosine getting a permission slip from a certain nerdy history instructor to do volunteer work at the Church.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Tae posted:

The bosses that basically laugh at physical damage are probably my biggest obstacles on hard.

You did give Emma either criminal or pandora master quartz, right?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Tae posted:

Delay doesn't seem to work on some of the school bosses.

You can actually see the delay effectiveness in the analysis screen, and some bosses do indeed have it at 0 or 20%

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

poe meater posted:

Laura made fun of my small sword

I am not sure Laura is capable of making fun of things.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Cryohazard posted:

How old is Towa supposed to be, anyway? Is she just really tiny?

18, year older than most of the group. Yeah, she is just short.

Edit: though it means she at 21 and Rean at 20 are teachers in 3. Trails has a serious problem with updating education system to the post-industrial age, what with primary education also being from Sunday School

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
And Pandora is indeed good for offensive casters.

• Locked thread