Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Do dead teammates gain EXP? I revived him just in case though.

Sara cracks me up after playing Persona 5

poe meater fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Aug 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Do bonding points carry over from day to the evening? Should I be randomly saving my points even if I don't know who will be available? Still on my first day.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Okay thanks. Games pretty cool on hard. I had to run away from this horde of bunnies.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
How important are buying items and equipment in this game? Do you usually find equipment in dungeons? Playing on hard btw.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Okay cool thanks for the tips. Im down to fish, just waiting for them to respawn I guess. Is there a point of winning blade? You still get the link exp.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Laura made fun of my small sword

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Whats the proper way on defeating the 3 gargoyle devil beam things on hard? I managed to beat it and felt I got pretty lucky. Whittled the first one down to low life using 3 of the super arts in the beginning. I hobbled my way through the fight expending a whole bunch of revive/recovery items which I haven't been forced to until now. Ended up with at least one teammate dead majority of the fight and having Fie dodges many hits which would've ended the game if they hit.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Just fought s and v, how much game do I have left?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Is it confirmed that cold steel 2 will have more voiced lines as well? Cold steel is cool.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
When is the point of no return in the final chapter? Should I spend all my cash on equipment before the festival starts?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Okay cool thanks. I enjoy mousing over spoilers and looking at the wiki. This games gonna get weird later on huh.

Also Sharon's voice sounds like a deadly premonition character or something. Makes me laugh

poe meater fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Sep 23, 2017

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Lol that was some ending. First rpg I finished in a while, turbo mode helped alot. Clocked in at 83:03 on hard with turbo mode used for a good chunk of the game.

Fun characters and good voice acting. Can't wait for cold steel 2.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Sara is the correct choice.

And why can't I purchase it on steam yet?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I was whipping that first boss's rear end! Also too much free dlc stuff, I dont think I'm going to open it.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I dont need to unlock quartz slots anymore right? Can I just buy random abilities now?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Oh no, I spent all of my $1000 to buy megalith!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
For the beginning of CS2: Just got Fie and Elliot. Should I keep using Toval for more link points? I'm not sure if these guest characters stay or what.

Or does it not matter if I just do the events using the max event points mode

poe meater fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Feb 19, 2018

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I like how friendly the two mercs are. Fie sounded very sad too.

What's up with her lack of clothes tho

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Guest 2 owns and is very cool. Can guest 3 even compare?

Also the boss battle before getting guest 3 was very easy and they never used any s-crafts? Maybe I got lucky.

The bosses so far have been very amusing and entertaining in their interactions with the party. The enemy base must be a hoot to hang out in.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Guest 3 did have great smug expressions.

drat I gotta restart the battle then. I don't think I got the bonus AP. I did get it on the two Merc boss battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Met the funny knight last night. I like how Laura destroyed her with politeness.

She definitely doesn't need that armor and is cosplaying isn't she.

• Locked thread